SA’s most expensive bicycle

Ispeed_V

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the black and green F8 Dogma with Enve wheels and disc brakes I saw yesterday, cost more than this puppy. 

I'm just interested to know how much does it really cost to make, since they all made somewhere in the East , irrespective of where the head office is based.

I'd rather have a Trek or Cannondale that costs somewhere between 20 and 30k.

For me its difficult to really see any major performance benefits between a 30k - 40k bike and a 250k bike. Besides electronic shifting and disc brakes and other extras which might make the ride 'nicer', theres no real performance gain and at the end of the day its only a bicycle.

If you dont pedal, its not going to go anywhere (Unless you have a concealed motor ????????????)

But then again, if you have the money then why not? I'd feel pretty awesome rolling around on a 250k machine.

You don’t get paid what you deserve. 

You get paid what other people think you're worth. 

You don't get paid what other people think you're worth. You get paid what you negotiate.

VAT will increase on 1.4.2018 to 15%

Then this bike will cost R2272 more...

you are such a ray of sunshine :P

I'd feel pretty awesome rolling around on a 250k machine.

Even when you get passed by someone on a R15k bike?

F10 Frame +-90k,

Ks frame sounds about right,

Last price I got on Handlebars R15k

You are joking, right?

For me its difficult to really see any major performance benefits between a 30k - 40k bike and a 250k bike. Besides electronic shifting and disc brakes and other extras which might make the ride 'nicer', theres no real performance gain and at the end of the day its only a bicycle.

If you dont pedal, its not going to go anywhere (Unless you have a concealed motor )

But then again, if you have the money then why not? I'd feel pretty awesome rolling around on a 250k machine.

I would be feeling even more awesome passing you on my 20K machine.

If you dont pedal, its not going to go anywhere (Unless you have a concealed motor )

I would rather spend 250k on a car.

Me, I'd feel bluddy stupid...  :D

Archived