Spurcycle vs Forza bells

2bliss

Hi all,

I see there are two very similar looking bells being advertised in the classifieds.  Almost identical to the point that the original brand might be a tad unhappy.  That aside, I own a Spurcycle bell which is sublime - sounds great and is finished like a fine piece of art.  Does anyone own both a Spurcycle and a Forza?  I would love to know how similar the quality and sound are.

Thanks!

2Bliss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no disrespect to any, check for bells on alixpress and make your own assumptions.

spur cycles however i'm to believe are somewhere in the states....

no disrespect to any, check for bells on alixpress and make your own assumptions.

Hmmmmm.... yes, I see what you mean.  I'm not buying a bell without proper close-up pictures and sound-clips unless they get rave reviews from other Hubbers.  Also, why have coloured domes if all mounting hardware is plain?  You get what you pay for, I guess.

Yeah... 

One is a product developed and produced by people who spent a lot of time, energy and money to create the perfect bike bell. (you have one, I have 2 and they are amazing)

The other is a blatant copy which I refuse to support, the local retailers selling them should be ashamed of themselves. 

if you ding a spurcycle and then ding an aliexpress bell or even just look at them side by side - you will hear/see ones cheap crap and the other isnt .......

i dont use a bell but i do own one ^_^

if you ding a spurcycle and then ding an aliexpress bell or even just look at them side by side - you will hear/see one is cheap crap and the other isn't .......

i dont use a bell but i do own one ^_^

I have both and concur

Yeah... 

One is a product developed and produced by people who spent a lot of time, energy and money to create the perfect bike bell. (you have one, I have 2 and they are amazing)

The other is a blatant copy which I refuse to support, the local retailers selling them should be ashamed of themselves. 

^ what he said.

Also the Spurcycle is an infinitely better product.

Also the Spurcycle is an infinitely better product.

When they (2 in black) arrived, even the little boxes oozed class.  One can tell that these bells are made to the very highest standards by people passionate about making the best product possible.

Need 3 more for the rest of the bikes in our household - ouch!  :blink:

• 1 year later...

Have one of each. Spurcycle is louder and clearer. Forza is value for money.

Yes the spur cycle is a little higher in pitch, has better tone, and sustains the ring for longer.

The Forza is better value for money and still better than any of the other bells out there

I was trying to think if we have had this discussion before (do you know where i'm going with this?)

But it doesn't ring a bell......

I was trying to think if we have had this discussion before (do you know where i'm going with this?)

But it doesn't ring a bell......

Get out... 

I need a bell.  Following this as I am not sure what to get.  At this price, I only want to buy once.

I need a bell.  Following this as I am not sure what to get.  At this price, I only want to buy once.

buy the real deal! 

I have a Spurcycle. There is reason they cost what they do. I haven’t looked at any other bells in hand, but Spurcycle quality will be hard to beat. I heard one ‘ping’ in a startchute at an event some time ago. Did some research and found the manufacturing video on YouTube. Just had to get one.

Archived