What do u eat on LSD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the best sandwiches are boelie beef (however you spell that) with chutney and mayonaise. That sandwiches got me through trans baviaans, and all the training we did before the time. Trust me, it works.

hehehe....you can pretty much eat anything these guys have mentioned.

My idea is tha t the best thing to do is find out what you like and what you can stomach....as long as it gives you a mixture of simple sugars and some complex carbos plus maybe even a little protein....you're on your way!!!

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have to do the dreaded/boring LSD thing this weekend and next for 5+ hours.

Any ideas on what I should be eating.

I use Cytomax and Cytomax Gel' date=' but need solids. Used to eat Xmas Cake but cannot find anywhere.

[/quote']

I can bake you one if you close to Ctown

Do what we runners do and just stop at a shop and get something that takes your fancy on route? The coke is cold and the bread (or whatever) is fresh and not squelshed up from your pocket.

Why you would want to ride around with 6 potatoes in your pocket is beyond me when there is almost a Spar, Woolworths, or Quick shop on every corner these days. 

porky2008-06-02 09:46:53

Why not just stop at a shop and get something on route? The coke is cold and the bread (or whatever) is fresh and not squelshed up from your pocket.

But the heat and squishing is makes the fruit cake so good after 4 hours...

the best sandwiches are boelie beef (however you spell that) with chutney and mayonaise. That sandwiches got me through trans baviaans' date=' and all the training we did before the time. Trust me, it works.[/quote']

"Bully Beef" Yeah, an old Army favourite. Got me through many a 40 kms march in full pack.

..............but its gotta be the "Bull Brand" type - all the others just suck.

Another idea is to fry it up the night before with some onions and tomatoes, let it reduce a bit and mash it up, spread liberally on your sarmy and enjoy.

.............but I woulnt ride five hours with it in my back pocket.!Big%20smile 

I eat Enerjelly babies.

The best is, take R50 with you, when you get hungry, stop at the first spar or filling station and buy what your stomach tells you to buy!  it knows best!

Salt and vinegar Chips, is quite high on my list!

I've always known it as long slow distance but have had my ears chewed off in the past by people that know it as long steady distance.  Either way, it is basically base training.

I've always known it as long slow distance but have had my ears chewed off in the past by people that know it as long steady distance.  Either way' date=' it is basically base training.[/quote']

Thank you for clearing that up.

I've always known it as long slow distance but have had my ears chewed off in the past by people that know it as long steady distance.  Either way' date=' it is basically base training.[/quote']

Thank you for clearing that up.

No problem.  It's almost like TITS.  Know what that is?  Time in the saddle.