Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! Am I the only who hates padded gloves? In my case they actually cause numbness whereas I have no problem with "normal" gloves.

1000%

???????????? Spring Special ???????????????? September Only

/// All orders over R 500 ZAR qualify for FREE DELIVERY ///

( SA only )

- Saddles

- Handlebars

- Gloves

- Tools

- Bags

And more ... see our website for details

post-121972-0-77048400-1536214780_thumb.jpeg

we just received a few new goodies --- will be loading up on the site today or latest monday ...

SPRING SPECIAL is still active - spend R500 or more and get FREE DELIVERY in SA!!!

Spring Special September Only

/// All orders over R 500 ZAR qualify for FREE DELIVERY ///

( SA only )

- Saddles

- Handlebars

- Gloves

- Tools

- Bags

And more ... see our website for details

I saw one of your multi tools in real life, flippen awesome little toolkit and extremely light compared to my older, heavier and bigger multi tool

I saw one of your multi tools in real life, flippen awesome little toolkit and extremely light compared to my older, heavier and bigger multi tool

thank you ---- they are quite a bit lighter than just about everything else out there! 

My concern is still wether this would be allowed in races.

I've done events before where they've banned all "forward facing" attachments which might give an aero advantage.

I know some GPS mounts etc actually stick out further than this, but no-one holds onto their Garmin mount for an aero advantage.

I don't know the rules, I know the UCI have their math how they work this out. Maybe a track or TT rider knows the rules?

My concern is still wether this would be allowed in races.

I've done events before where they've banned all "forward facing" attachments which might give an aero advantage.

I know some GPS mounts etc actually stick out further than this, but no-one holds onto their Garmin mount for an aero advantage.

I don't know the rules, I know the UCI have their math how they work this out. Maybe a track or TT rider knows the rules?

there is no doubt this is "uncharted territory" but so were disc brakes on Road Bikes and Suspension Forks on MTB's at some point.

these are probably going to be popular on Gravel Bikes initially and then events that are not CSA/UCI affiliated.

think Karoo 2 Coast //// Freedom Challenge /// Tour Divide ///// Race to the Rock.

let's see ... don't hate the player, hate the game! 

Does this have any tape or foam, just for a bit of comfort for your forearms 

simple bolt-on, weighs under 100g and takes 1.3 minutes to install. 

different hand position option.

tuck/aero option.

That's what I was wondering. The event in question that prohibited them was Trans Karoo, a few years ago.

I have a set of Cinelli Spinaci bars that I've used lots in the past in MTB races (and I have to admit they've helped me to a few wins as well), but then I saw they were actually banned years prior so they've been shelved since. I would love to use them though. By just going into that semi tuck position you immediately pick up 4-5km/h without pedaling any harder.

simple bolt-on, weighs under 100g and takes 1.3 minutes to install.

different hand position option.

tuck/aero option.

Can it be safely used on carbon bars?