Scammer: Peets

Apeman2

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still would like to know what bike it was and the price payed for it.

If for instance it was a Dogma or F10 frame or something like that and you payed 12K (just an example) then the warning lights should have been there...

In life 2 things fuel stupidity

GREED and EGO

So if something seems to good to be true, stupidity will let you believe its true, and there seems to be no pills for stupidity, so if you want to keep buying these TO GOOD TO BE TRUE bargains you cant blame the guy selling them to you because your ego driven by your greed sets you up be taken, so grow up be a big boy, take your pain and next time don't be so stupid

GREED and EGO

So if something seems to good to be true, stupidity will let you believe its true, and there seems to be no pills for stupidity, so if you want to keep buying these TO GOOD TO BE TRUE bargains you cant blame the guy selling them to you because your ego driven by your greed sets you up be taken, so grow up be a big boy, take your pain and next time don't be so stupid

What? While I agree on the greed thing you can absolutely blame the guy selling. He's lying to you!

GREED and EGO

Great 1st post, not. 

Buyer did not say he got a "too good to be true" deal, that was just an assumption made by many, including yourself. 

The buyer was informed the goods were genuine. Until further facts are published, the buyer appears to be the victim here. 

GREED and EGO

Howzit Peets

OP :  please show us a picture of the frame?

What if it is an original frame after all?

The Hub will kindly assist you with a second opinion on this.

GREED and EGO

peter is that you?

thats a load of **** you have just stated. If the seller lies to you, he is too blame finish and kla!

waaaaaay to little detail given here... i think you the scammer  :ph34r:

peter is that you?

thats a load of **** you have just stated. If the seller lies to you, he is too blame finish and kla!

You seem to play both sides of the fence here. 

GREED and EGO

Faaaark.... remind me to never buy anything from you buddy. You might just decide to tell me your fake <whatever> is the real deal but somehow it would be my stupidity (not you committing fraud) that is at fault

still feel a lot more detail is required for clarification on this... but that post was just Politically incorrect a load of bull  :ph34r:

You seem to play both sides of the fence here. 

Archived