Experience with CRC's move from DHL to SkyNet?

Eugene Brown

This new Skynet partnership is crap. I had to wait 2 days for my invoice. Then another 2 days for the EFT money to clear. Still don't have my parcel that I ordered 21 Nov with the premium shipping option.

Its a total dog show.....

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So today i get a message that says my customs payment is short by x amount. I paid the invoice I was sent to the cent. This is infuriating. Idiots

• 2 weeks later...

Think I may have found a challenger to Skynet's throne ... Parcel Force Worldwide.!

#why don't all use UPS/DHL

My order was dispatched mid-November. Received invoice on Sunday 9 Dec, paid and sent pop to Skynet on Monday 10th. Spoke to the clerk on Monday as my workplace shuts tomorrow and was assured that the parcel would be delivered by Thursday.

Received the same invoice again today. Took ages for Skynet to answer the phone, and I was asked to resubmit pop and call back tomorrow to find out if I can pick up tomorrow or have to defer delivery to next year.

Not a pleasant experience.

Think I may have found a challenger to Skynet's throne ... Parcel Force Worldwide.!

#why don't all use UPS/DHL

Anybody got any direct local contact details for Parcel Force.?

I've had one experience with both couriers even though DHL was through a different store. IF given the choice i would definitely go with DHL everytime. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone received their black Friday goodies yet?

Doubt it. (not that I had any BF orders)

Other recent experience suggests 3 weeks to a month EXPRESS.

I suspect BF demands may have extended those delivery periods even more.

There's something at CRC that's tempting me ... would have bought it already had they offered UPS/DHL

Just not sure I can deal with Skynet again.

That said, my current Parcel Force fiasco makes Skynet look like a market leader.

Edited by Thomo

They should have a clause that protects the customer. After all. You are paying them for pre-agreed upon delivery time. If no delivery within stated eta +-30%... Full reembursment. I'd pay good coin for that.

I received my Black Friday goodies, twice and only paid once.

Skynet “lost” my parcel so CRC sent a second one and both arrived. Had to pay duties twice but I’m not complaining.

I received my Black Friday goodies, twice and only paid once.

Skynet “lost” my parcel so CRC sent a second one and both arrived. Had to pay duties twice but I’m not complaining.

Doesn't Crc want the 2nd delivery back?

They should have a clause that protects the customer. After all. You are paying them for pre-agreed upon delivery time. If no delivery within stated eta +-30%... Full reembursment. I'd pay good coin for that.

That could put CRC/Skynet out of business ... LOL

I don't think i've dealt with a more useless bunch than Skynet ever before in my life.

Placed an order on the 20th of November and paid for Express shipping. Package arrived in SA on the 23rd. Received an e-mail from Skynet on the same day telling me that formal customs clearance is required because the value exceeds R500. Send ID details, etc.

Still haven't receieved my parcel after eventually getting invoice for the duties payable on the 10th of December. Paid next day.

I have stopped counting the amount of e-mails sent between myself and Skynet. They told me last week the parcel would be released. Nothing a week later. Another mail sent, reply with parcel will be released. Still nothing.

What a useless company. Have no words.