Cracked fizik Arione

Pure Savage

Today I noticed that my saddle felt like it was a little spongy and over bumps very rigid. Turns out the seat is snapped in the middle. The off season has not been good for my waist but this is rediculous.

Anyone else had this?

Anyone know distributors?

Thanks

54eb9026b6807679d676a7688bb3725d.jpg

I have 2 in the a dusty corner with exactly the same crack... have moved to rapide saddles.

I have broken 3 of them like that already. Admittedly, I use them on my MTB and all of them cracked there.

Had a Spesh Henge do that on me. It was 3 years old and took some punishment in that time, so for me it was a wear and tear thing. How old is your Fizik?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i remember with the Gobi's back in the day, you could do warranty online, this was an international site, they use the numbers under the saddle that would determine weather still in or out of warranty, if still in warranty 3 weeks later a brand new saddle at you door.

I had a broken Gobi a couple of years back that I bought second hand, no paperwork. Contacted Fizik themselves, gave them the numbers under the saddle and they sent me a new one within a few days...

All sorted, got a quick response from Nsquared. Thanks to the guys for the quick turn around, appreciate it!!

I had a broken Gobi a couple of years back that I bought second hand, no paperwork. Contacted Fizik themselves, gave them the numbers under the saddle and they sent me a new one within a few days...

Got great service from them as well!

I also contacted them . Chatted to a goose named Claudia Ferrari. She asked for the serial number. About two weeks later a new one was delivered to my door.

Hi Pure Savage,

Sorry to hear about your broken saddle.

You know who we are, so please prepare the saddle and paperwork for us, and we will handle this for you

You have our details, and we can assist you with loan unit should you need one

Archived