Baggie MTB shorts - options

Headshot

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is annoying the additional cost that import duties make for clothing bought abroad. There are some great brands. I have even looked at starting something here because there are so many skilled seamstresses here that are cast aside by the rush to produce in the east. Getting the good fabric is the big issue.

Best Shorts in my opinion are the Specialized Enduro Pro baggies. Which is not imported by Spaz SA - typical.

They come with the SWAT bibs and the fit is perfect. I bought mine when I went to the land of the free. Awesome kit.

Good looking shorts. what's the material like? 

They seem like normal baggie material to me, very comfy............best is to try them on I suppose 

I see of late the Spaz website appears to lack the price of some bikes and none shown for the shorts. They did stock those fancy swat bib/baggy combos a year or two back. Rather pricey I recall

Endura Humvee - end of story.

Close the thread

I've got 3 different version of the Humvee but their fabric just feels a bit strange and they slip down with the elasticated waist alot without ratcheting up the belt. 

Westpeak said they were getting in more stock. Not sure if they have as yet. 

I see of late the Spaz website appears to lack the price of some bikes and none shown for the shorts. They did stock those fancy swat bib/baggy combos a year or two back. Rather pricey I recall

The Spaz kit was priced lower than a Fox Ranger. Bought mine at Spez in Bedfordview.

I have these from Anatomic.......... :thumbup: @ R450

http://weardirect.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Anatomic-Trail-Screamer-Baggies.jpg

That looks really nice.

Endura Humvee - end of story.

Close the thread

I have one and a TLD Moto. The Humvee is my favourite. I dont even use the indola any longer. I also would like to replace the Moto. Been looking around, cant find what I like. What I like is well over 1k and only overseas.