Evil bikes thread

PhilipV

Blackout drunk ...gotta love it .

My boy blue could apparently be from a movie ....but not confirmed .

Even after looking the charts I am *** scared of ordering a med.... damn I like that blue, but with blue wheels ????????????????mmmm

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whaaaaaaaaaa

That Blue pops out dude like the Smashing Pumpkin Orange.

They look good.

Blackout drunk ...gotta love it .

My boy blue could apparently be from a movie ....but not confirmed .

Even after looking the charts I am *** scared of ordering a med.... damn I like that blue, but with blue wheels mmmm

am also keen to see if I'll be Medium or remain on a Large ....

Good call. I actually got a 2.3 aggressor to take to Europe but I can't bring myself to break with my Slaughter. Let's see how that goes on the rocks n dust of Ainsa. :)

I ran the 2.5 Aggressor on the back of my Following MB, it's tight but doable if you put some tape on the inside to protect the frame. I'm runing a 2.3 now but I hear stones scraping that tape all the time.

I dont think it's down to little clearance on the frame, I think it all depends where you ride and what the dirt is like. Putting tape is a must and I'd do it on any bike I ride.

Edited by Gambithunt

Gotta love some of the colour names - Rusty Trombone  :lol:

probably after a dirty night out with the lads ????????

am also keen to see if I'll be Medium or remain on a Large ....

can you honestly see yourself on a large ? You a bit taller than me if memory serves. I’m 6ft .

can you honestly see yourself on a large ? You a bit taller than me if memory serves. I’m 6ft .

let's see ... 

Stem length extension is the last thing one wants.

shorter stem , for me, would always be great but nothing more than 35mm length ever again on these class bikes/frames.

Good example being I ride a Large Insurgent , but in all honesty prefer the feel of the XL frame with a super short stubby almost direct mount stem and sliding the saddle just that little bit forward on the rails away from middle clamp.

I want to see and feel how I sit on the medium and Large with my current cockpit arrangement.

Then I can determine just how much toying around can be done and what the best feel is that matches what I have on the Calling (L), Insurgent (L), Following V1 (L), Following MB (L) & Wreckoning (M).  

let's see ...

Stem length extension is the last thing one wants.

shorter stem , for me, would always be great but nothing more than 35mm length ever again on these class bikes/frames.

Good example being I ride a Large Insurgent , but in all honesty prefer the feel of the XL frame with a super short stubby almost direct mount stem and sliding the saddle just that little bit forward on the rails away from middle clamp.

I want to see and feel how I sit on the medium and Large with my current cockpit arrangement.

Then I can determine just how much toying around can be done and what the best feel is that matches what I have on the Calling (L), Insurgent (L), Following V1 (L), Following MB (L) & Wreckoning (M).

The riding you do though is very different to me. I wanted to run a 50mm stem. Which always felt ever so slightly small on my mb. I have a longer torso than inseam proportionately. Edited by Pikey

The riding you though is very different to me. I wanted to run a 50mm stem. Which always felt ever so slightly small on my mb. I have a longer torso than inseam proportionately.

which is why it is going to be rad to see how your build turns out Pikey ....

which is why it is going to be rad to see how your build turns out Pikey ....

what makes this rad is that every rider does have their own unique take on how they want their cockpit to be and feel.

Remember, you sit "IN" an EVIL not "ON" an EVIL

what makes this rad is that every rider does have their own unique take on how they want their cockpit to be and feel.

Remember, you sit "IN" an EVIL not "ON" an EVIL

And sometimes next to them ????????????

Awaiting comment........

post-51529-0-11825300-1538580448_thumb.jpeg

And sometimes next to them

Awaiting comment........

nou stook jy 

what does the St. have to say ....

nou stook jy 

what does the St. have to say ....

He didn’t know untill now ????????????????

Taking out a water bottle at the end of a ride and fell in a hidden grassy hole .

Mates who takes pics Hey ....bastards .