Custom Sprayed bike - Bogus Designs

SO11271

I have a Scott Solace road bike that I’ve just had custom sprayed by Anton of Bogus Designs.

I ended up going to him thanks to some of the recommendations on this site.

I’m elated to say that the calibre of the work done by Anton is of impeccable quality and has exceeded my expectations (not a bad thing at all).

I’ll recommend his services any day!

I have a Scott Solace road bike that I’ve just had custom sprayed by Anton of Bogus Designs.

I’m elated to say that the calibre of the work done by Anton is of impeccable quality and has exceeded my expectations (not a bad thing at all).

Pichas or it didn't happen :-) 

Just sent it for the bike rebuild. Will post the pics as soon as I get the bike back from my bike mechanic

Bogus is the man! Just dropped a bike there last week. Used him previously and his work is outstanding!!!

Bogus is the man! Just dropped a bike there last week. Used him previously and his work is outstanding!!!

Must admit I am looking for a reason to send a bike to him

Just sent it for the bike rebuild. Will post the pics as soon as I get the bike back from my bike mechanic

Ah man, half the fun is building up the bike yourself. Bogus recently did my 26 year old Hansom steel frame, it is so beautiful. But yes building up a classic frame is easy, fo£¥ol pressfit, all threaded.

Ah man, half the fun is building up the bike yourself. Bogus recently did my 26 year old Hansom steel frame, it is so beautiful. But yes building up a classic frame is easy, fo£¥ol pressfit, all threaded.

If I were to build it up myself - i fear it will likely only be able to ride backwards!????????????

Edited by SO11271

If I were to build it up myself - i fear it will likely only be able to ride backwards!????????????

Half the fun is building it, the other half is riding it backwards

Seriously though, enjoy it. I recently had the same excited feeling you have now and it is great.

Seriously though, enjoy it. I recently had the same excited feeling you have now and it is great.

Thanks. Greatly appreciated. I really hated the colour scheme of my bike (the frame was a replacement due to the original one being destroyed), but I loved the comfort and ride my current set up has given me. So instead of replacing the frame, I decided to renew it by borrowing a Bianchi Oltre XR1 theme (which I’ve always been crazy about). Anton has managed to adapt the scheme very nicely to my bike’s geometry, so I now have a Scott solace with a unique colour scheme. I’ll post the pics as soon as I get the bike back!

Ballpark $ on a flat black #enduro bike? Anyone know?

check with Anton. He’ll give you quote for your job. You can get him on info@bogusdesigns.co.za