Stolen: Colnago C50 Mapei World Champs colours.

Cippo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was an opportunistic deed.... One of the dickheads involved was caught and high as a kite. Certainly not anyone I fraternize with.  I agree with your sentiment in that it will be very hard to resell. As I mentioned a few posts back, they perp who has my bike did make contact with me via a US cell no. He sent me the pic below showing proof that h/she has it. Furthermore, I hope and pray that it will work out in my favour somehow. For now, I will keep searching and reposting.

can you zoom and enhance?

maybe there is a reflection on one of the screws, I saw it on CSI once

• 1 month later...

Ah fudge... I swear I saw this bike for sale (with different wheels) earlier in the week off FB marketplace. I dont know much about road bikes but I just remember seeing the mapei livery because I know the company. Tried finding the ad again but gone. I think it was for R20 000 in grassy park which also looked dodgy AF but then I often see expensive bikes posted from dodgy areas. 

Why are there so many US sim cards in SA? I has a scammer with US number trying his tricks on me recently as well

Ah fudge.I think it was for R20 000 in grassy park which also looked dodgy AF but then I often see expensive bikes posted from dodgy areas.

WTF bro...I live Grassy Park..????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally I figured out who this No Cake No Glory guy is! Already worked out he liked Colnago and Campy! Even thought that the World Champion Colnago he posted in another thread looks like something Morph would have liked. I'm a bit slow, must be from falling on my head, but I finally got 2 + 2 = 4  :D

Every time i see this thread bumped i go look to make sure mine is still hanging on the wall.

• 1 month later...

Every time i see this thread bumped i go look to make sure mine is still hanging on the wall.

I know where you live................