6.8 kg's of pure unadulterated beauty!!!

Cruxpearl

Insurance Replacement Value = +- R 65' date='000.00 (not what it set me back though... I drive hard bargains)[/quote']
Ha! Saw an ad on TV, you can buy a TATA for that... Bet the "Dale rides smoother and lasts longer... (looks better too)

The only carbon a Tata's got is what comes out of the enjin. By the way, do you know why a Tata has got heated rear window?  It's to keep your hands warm when you push it.  LOL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Crux.......im looking for a CAAD5  2007 frame , 50cm- seems like you know the right people - can you get it ??? similar design to yours, but its black and grey...??? (see cannondale site)

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Of course I can get it!!!!... Getting it at the right price is the thing though!!! So what is the right price?

Tamaties, dit sal vir jou vinniger wees om deur iemand in die kaap te werk, aangesien die Cannondale Dealer (Cape Cycle Systems) daar is...

Hoer-a! I have been granted visitation rights for tonight! Received a dedicated slot, but need to check in first for sterilisation as the bike is kept in a "clean" room. Feels like visiting the crown jewels. Can like to wear a rubber glove to pick it up wiff.

wel, dit was sekerlik my 1ste opsie.........het probeer by Cape Cycle systems en hulle kan nie vir my n datum gee wanneer hulle die frames gaan he nie, dan is dit 5 weke , dan 3 weke, dan weer ons dink 5 weke .....!!!!!! oh well, sal dan maar aanhang en sien wanneer CCS een dag die frames kry .......????

time crankset - now thats unique + zero gravity brakes 

The only thing is..is thing bike going to be used what is was designed for? to go VERY, VERY fast..i hope so Cry

Can save you a lot of grams with some lightweight wheels and a upgrade on the cranks and brakes is possible.A KMC titanium chain can save another twenty odd grams.If the bike was 6kg it would have been really worth posting it.Nice effort anyway.

Guest Michelle

old pro: With 5 pages of replies it seems everyone else thinks it was worth posting

Guest Michelle
old pro: Just in case you haven't read the forum rules, advertising is not allowed.  If your crap attitude doesn't get you banned that might... 

Can save you a lot of grams with some lightweight wheels and a upgrade on the cranks and brakes is possible.A KMC titanium chain can save another twenty odd grams.If the bike was 6kg it would have been really worth posting it.Nice effort anyway.

Maybe he's just taking the pi$$?

He could have just as easily said: " put a CR1 in there and you'd be under 6kgs already"

Seriously, the first bike my daddy bought me was a 'dale, in 1989. Loved it.

Hope you ride it like you stole it!

Don't worry, I can hear the envy in Old Pro's Voice!!!! I'll think about you when I fiddle around with my baby this afternoon Oupa!!!

old pro -

whats the use of a bike under 6.8 if you are not allowed to race it? UCI rules!

Who at the local races is gonna know/care?