• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the below the new JSL60 - our 1x10 / Air Fork / Tubeless Wheels / 26" Model

- note: available in XS and S size frames ( this is the larger of the 2 sizes - the S )

Any idea of cost for these?

Any idea of cost for these?

sorry - missed this message - probably around R 11250 incl. VAT when they arrive next month. Dealers can take backorders now. 

your local bike shop, ANY, has access to our JSL Range.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

first stock arriving is the 2019 JUNIOR SUPERLIGHT range --- including the very popular JSL40 ( our 24" Wheel, Air Fork, 1x9 Gearing Race Bike! )

post-131547-0-78351700-1536569767_thumb.jpg

we also have limited SAMPLE stock available to dealers - they can contact us for pricing.

2019 SL729 Carbon Hardtail

2019 SL929 Carbon Hardtail

2019 GP300 Gravel Bike

2019 GP500 Gravel Bike

2019 R355 TWO Carbon Gravel Bike

So the TB has come and gone any idea on pricing for the new Vipa Ultra frames ?

Like the Momsen brand, Vipa rider myself, the bike is underrated.

Momsen left me down before with their launches,timelines and websites.

Yes this would appear to be the case. By the time the new models are actually released my money has been spent elsewhere 

new website is in the works --- it is still only September 2018 ... but we have now received all our 2019 samples and are busy with photoshoots and creative - unfortunately these things take alot of time and some delays are out of our control - if we told you the leadtime on some parts coming from our suppliers you would probably have a hard time believing it is even possible to "plan" things like launches and production ... but that is the bike game and we have to roll with the punches! 

ideally the new site will be live during October ---- our 2018 range is currently in stock and in stores --- so we have to also take cognizance of that.

keep an eye on social media for more sneak previews of the rest of the 2019 range.

new website is in the works --- it is still only September 2018 ... but we have now received all our 2019 samples and are busy with photoshoots and creative - unfortunately these things take alot of time and some delays are out of our control - if we told you the leadtime on some parts coming from our suppliers you would probably have a hard time believing it is even possible to "plan" things like launches and production ... but that is the bike game and we have to roll with the punches! 

ideally the new site will be live during October ---- our 2018 range is currently in stock and in stores --- so we have to also take cognizance of that.

keep an eye on social media for more sneak previews of the rest of the 2019 range.

Understand the delays from suppliers, the new XTR is well documented.

I personally do not agree with annual bike launches and year models on bikes.

There is however expectation created with your new Vipa Ultra on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQABNEARPn/?taken-by=momsenbikes

post-53811-0-91375900-1536575226_thumb.png

we also have limited SAMPLE stock available to dealers - they can contact us for pricing.

2019 SL729 Carbon Hardtail

2019 SL929 Carbon Hardtail

2019 GP300 Gravel Bike

2019 GP500 Gravel Bike

2019 R355 TWO Carbon Gravel Bike

I have waited many years for the carbon hardtail!!!!! 

bringing the ULTRA to market has been a massive project for us --- whilst we did ride and race prototypes as early as March , we also had to finish up tooling on the other size - which was airfreighted in for the TransBaviaans debut.

we are still on track for delivery some time later this month or early October --- the website will be going live shortly 

the process from prototype to production has been ongoing and we are almost there now ... some of the things we have designed and done are brand new for even our frame vendor, this has caused the delays as we have worked closely with them on getting everything dialed and into a position to ship these frame-kits to a global market.

designing and tooling up a frame of this nature requires us to consider a global MTB market and not just South Africa.

the R/$ is also a unique challenge ... 

hang in there - it's COMING REAL SOON! 

assume you have joined the dedicated VIPA ULTRA newsletter ( join from our website ) - that will ensure you get first dibs on the initial delivery of frame-kits. 

I would like to know if the carbon Momsen stem used on the Vipa Ultra in the pro-type version going to be sold as an standalone extra 

some 2019 Sample Bikes AVAILABLE NOW - see our website for details.

Please note you will need to contact an Authorized Stockist - see here to place any orders.

Limited Stock as these are 1-off sample bikes we used for catalogue / marketing etc.

bikes are all BRAND NEW.

post-131547-0-16183400-1537277461_thumb.png

some 2019 Sample Bikes AVAILABLE NOW - see our website for details.

Please note you will need to contact an Authorized Stockist - see here to place any orders.

Limited Stock as these are 1-off sample bikes we used for catalogue / marketing etc.

bikes are all BRAND NEW.

Awesome to bring out those alloy Trails!