sorry about that - we are not planning to load RRP to our website - our bikes are typically 10 to 15% less than "International" brands and a call to your nearest dealer would give you the most accurate price/offer on a particular model. They can also check stock availability via our B2B website.

an XT bike from us is similar price to an XT bike from another brand - just better priced and often better specced ... a simple phonecall will guarantee you the best deal from the dealer nearest you  :thumbup:

again, feel your way around in the dark, spend money driving up and down and making phone calls with still no idea what it should cost and if you are actually getting a deal or not.

Was really interested in a AL as commuter but il stick to the brands that care what the clients say.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

again, feel your way around in the dark, spend money driving up and down and making phone calls with still no idea what it should cost and if you are actually getting a deal or not.

Was really interested in a AL as commuter but il stick to the brands that care what the clients say.

LOTS of positive feedback here, if MOMSEN wants to improve their market share ....

Couldn't agree more. Ive been hunting for a new bike but dont have the time to drive around to every bike store. I also have a set budget and research everything online... I dont want to waste my time guessing the price on a bike that is way out of my budget... I want to get a range of bikes in my price bracket, check the specs and reviews from other riders and narrow it down to possibly one or two before stepping into a store. Honestly I have never even considered Momsen  as I have no idea on what typically those bikes cost... but I do with silverback which im guessing Momsen is similarly priced.

• 10 months later...

Iv fallen in love with the Momsen bikes! I bought my son a hard-tail recently and its been amazing to see him take his cycling to another level! Going from finishing 14th last season in the Spur Schools League to 4th in this years season in the Southern Cape. Granted he has gotten physically stronger but wow what a difference a proper bike makes. Iv decided when I upgrade next year, its Momsen Vipa all the way! So big shout-out to the Momsen Team! Keep going! 

• 1 month later...

Very happy. They added RRP to the site and if you do do a bit of home work then... Must also add my local shop matched a sales price in a different province as it would have saved shipping etc and would prefer to support my local shop. I have spoken to Momsen and they are friendly and service is great. So much that I have sold my Specialized and got the GP500 and now looking to add the Vipa Ultra via the local shop.

post-139026-0-79943900-1580796511_thumb.jpeg

Very happy. They added RRP to the site and if you do do a bit of home work then... Must also add my local shop matched a sales price in a different province as it would have saved shipping etc and would prefer to support my local shop. I have spoken to Momsen and they are friendly and service is great. So much that I have sold my Specialized and got the GP500 and now looking to add the Vipa Ultra via the local shop.

thanks for the support - GP500 looks great!!!  :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

we're running some unbeatable deals that have some NOS ( new old stock ) bikes at CLEARANCE PRICING as part of our END OF FINANCIAL YEAR SALE.

prices were slashed and then RONA arrived!

so take the reduced pricing + the R/$ situation and these specs will not be achievable again at these prices!!!

some sizes/models all GONE, but we still have some awesome deals going.

Carbon 29er Hardtails - R10k discount

Alloy 29er Hardtails - R4k off on the AL329 Weekend Warrior etc etc.

see what is ON SALE here 

post-131547-0-31192800-1588937257_thumb.jpg

post-131547-0-18643800-1588937268_thumb.jpg

post-131547-0-08989700-1588937274_thumb.jpg

post-131547-0-57482400-1588937281_thumb.jpg

post-131547-0-22381900-1588937289_thumb.jpg

The AL329 2019 looks like good value for money as I'm looking to replace my wife's bike in that price bracket. Or am I wrong?

it's a bargain in May 2020 money! there are also a few of the AL529's ( only L left though ) that are just R 16500 for GX/RS REBA spec! 

bike prices are going to be scary going into 2021 ...  :thumbdown:

we are excited to be able to ship out all ONLINE ORDERS placed during LOCKDOWN.

thanks everyone for your patience! 

we have some AWESOME deals going on our EOFY SALE! see them here

--- R355 ONE Carbon - save R 10,000!

--- AL529 Sram GX/REBA Fork - save R 5000!!! 

--- ST-F and ST-R Steel Frames - now from just R 4500!!!

post-131547-0-29824500-1589505461_thumb.jpg

post-131547-0-96769500-1589505504_thumb.jpg

post-131547-0-55894800-1589505531_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

thanks for the support - GP500 looks great!!!  :thumbup:

An update. Seriously disappointed.

Never receive feedback on the junior bike issue with the 165 and 175mm cranks, the chain falling of. Spoke to you directly and still waiting for feedback.

Had to change the whole groupset to stop the chain from falling off the bike all the time due to lack of tensioners. Even bought the chain stop and had it fitted and just extra money waisted.

If I had known this would have opted for a different kids bike.