CWC Online: WINTER SALE!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - must prices still be changed.? :)

Price on the one I'm needing is still as quoted last week.

Which one are you looking at? 

Hi CWC,

Please advise if a battery pack is included in this item? The product in the link has images of one but none are mentioned under the bullet points.

And any word on the review to the product? Did they perhaps get a defective battery pack?

Edited by Dirkitech

It's been done before, then the trend should continue for consistency.

You don't have to click the links though, feel free to search for items yourself.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/177327-cwc-online-stock-thats-got-to-go-clearance/?p=3334209

Agreed consistency is key, just wanted to point out that it is probably unnecessary to say you are now no longer interested in an item just because the links weren't there. If I(including probably most people) were interested in an on sale item, I wouldn't be complaining about not being able to easily find it on the website, I would be looking for it.

Trust bikehub to turn a rad sale into a spat about nothing.. hahaha

They are selling stuff cheaper than usual. Consistency can eat a bag. They are doing YOU a favour already. 

I have no vested interest in this but come on..... We aren't the British

They are selling stuff cheaper than usual. Consistency can eat a bag. They are doing YOU a favour already. 

I do have a vested interest in that I use the Hub a lot and CWC are a site sponsor.

I'm just relieved that up to now the few entitled voices that enjoy complaining about every CWC action hasn't put CWC off the site entirely.

Agreed consistency is key, just wanted to point out that it is probably unnecessary to say you are now no longer interested in an item just because the links weren't there. If I(including probably most people) were interested in an on sale item, I wouldn't be complaining about not being able to easily find it on the website, I would be looking for it.

Firstly, I said meh. what you assume from that is your baby good sir.

Secondly, (unlike most people), that's simply your prerogative. If you're willing to do the legwork on behalf of a business,  lucky for them and to each their own.

CWC noted my request regarding consistency so I'm a happy camper.

Firstly, I said meh. what you assume from that is your baby good sir.

Secondly, (unlike most people), that's simply your prerogative. If you're willing to do the legwork on behalf of a business,  lucky for them and to each their own.

CWC noted my request regarding consistency so I'm a happy camper.

Goodness knows then what "meh" in this context is supposed to mean.

meh

exclamation

1. 1.
    expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm.

Apologies, it's been a long day at work haha. Will allow this to go back to the regular programming of people requesting over and over the same item to go on special. . .