Difference between the rear shocks (Buying a new bike) HELP PLZ

Transformer09

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Piekchaas..... and plenty of them...

Nothing better than a brand spanking new bike to start the weekend....

And it’s a semi long weekend! Flippen cool!

Thanks. I might just grab the 2018 Spark 940 if I can get it for around the same price as the 2019 Spark 960.... Holding thumbs here. 

That would be superb!. See if you can get a chain upgrade while you at it. The XG 1275 GX 12s chain doesn't last very long. Got 900km out of mine before it hit 0.6% wear. With a 12 speed drive train you want to replace the chain at 0.5% wear.

That would be superb!. See if you can get a chain upgrade while you at it. The XG 1275 GX 12s chain doesn't last very long. Got 900km out of mine before it hit 0.6% wear. With a 12 speed drive train you want to replace the chain at 0.5% wear.

Sounds like the XG1275 is obsolete.

No worries. Been a member on the SA Gamer forum for years now, new here but I know how it goes   :D

Making my final decision today / tomorrow. Still getting over the fact that Im about to spend 30k just on a bike....and its not like I'm a regular/pro, its my first one in over 10 years lol... 

Now if you waited just a tad like 3 to 4 weeks you will find your R30k will go further as the 2019 model start appearing and the 2018 models become obsolete and cheaper

What's a 0.1% here or there? Jeez! Percentageofiles believe everything a chain wear indicator tells them. 

Many people are out downhilling longer lower slacker bikes on their steep 71 degree hardtails...

Sounds like a challenge....

Hi guys. Just some feedback. Bought the 940 today. Super excited. Don't know how long they take with deliveries but I should get it sometime next week, I hope :)

Congrats, many happy miles! It's an awesome bike.

Remember, couch pictures or it didn't happen!!