Football

IceCreamMan

of late? They were top of the table for a while and top 4 for quite some time now after being dubbed as a relegation battling team about 6 games into the season..

Was more a case of this thread having been going for years with little noise from the red half of Manchester. Heck we get more input from the Birmingham fans. 

Anyways, football is all about the great rivalry's - it's good to have Man Utd back near the top  :thumbup:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was more a case of this thread having been going for years with little noise from the red half of Manchester. Heck we get more input from the Birmingham fans. 

Anyways, football is all about the great rivalry's - it's good to have Man Utd back near the top  :thumbup:

Win 1 title in 30 years and they act like they "own" the top  :clap:

Edited by Patchelicious

Convincing from Liverpool. Think it's safe to say the best team won!?

Hoping for some consistency now...

Consistency you say?

LFC were consistent... consistently dropping points.

Well under their current regulations they can't enter..suppose under current travel restrictions it is also going to be challenging finding a neutral venue.

Wonder what they will do if no alternative venue is found[emoji102]

I say go the virtual route, i.e. PS4 or XBox

So beat Liverpool first game of 2021 then not a point since, more than a month since a point has been scored. Stuck on 29... But in Ralph we must trust. No fear of relegation, no fear of top 7 either but the mandate must be survival. 

wolves next , away for Cup, home for league. I would dearly love a point. 

Seems its City's for the taking. 

My spurs mate is disgusted with Jose these days, he rumbles about wanting to see the back of him. 

No fear of relegation

Speak for yourself. Now inside the bottom three with all the teams around us with games in hand

So beat Liverpool first game of 2021 then not a point since, more than a month since a point has been scored. Stuck on 29... But in Ralph we must trust. No fear of relegation, no fear of top 7 either but the mandate must be survival.

wolves next , away for Cup, home for league. I would dearly love a point.

Seems its City's for the taking.

My spurs mate is disgusted with Jose these days, he rumbles about wanting to see the back of him.

+1 on sentiment regarding Jose Mourinho... Or at least, he is being watched...

Pool were all about that unbeaten home run, they harped on it after every game non-stop, Now they've lost 3 on the bounce at home, 2 of which in the beginning of the season they would have penciled in as 3 pointers. United's home form also been a dog show, Funny season this...