Football

IceCreamMan

I wouldn't mind Nagelsmann if we could get him, but yeah, not too many options... I'm sure Jose will be here to see us through the cup games. And heck, if we can win a trophy, maybe it can be seen us some kind of success, but this football is soul destroying to watch and there are clearly some issues coming in behind the scenes

I struggle to see a trophy, given current performances throughout the club at present...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I struggle to see a trophy, given current performances throughout the club at present...

No arguments here... we stink :)

But we're in a cup final already, and on the day anything can happen... I live in hope

Saints fans catch any footie last night?  

:ph34r:

Maybe 9 of them...... 

edit, sorry just saw Andrew got in first 

Edited by Red Robin

But we're in a cup final already, and on the day anything can happen... I live in hope

That means Mourinho hasn’t established himself yet...

Interesting fact:

9-0 is currently the highest winning total in the Premier League, but not games with the highest number of goals. Only happened twice prior to last night’s game.

United have now won 9-0 twice;

Southampton have now lost 9-0 twice;

Leicester (W) and Ipswich (L) the other two teams to feature in those 9-0 games.

Spurs have scored 9, but concerned 1 to Wigan.

Portsmouth 7-4 Reading is the game with the highest number of goals.

Next are 5 games with 10 goals:

Spurs 9-1 Wigan

Spurs 6-4 Reading

United 8-2 Arsenal

Arsenal 7-3 Newcastle

West Brom 5-5 United

And then there are lots of 9-goal games where both teams have scored at least 1 or more goals.

Thats what Jose is known for, winning trophies and at the end of the season he will make it known that he won a trophy/trophies no matter which competition it is. Same like he did at United.

Must have been some game to watch. [emoji102]attachicon.gif20210204_094447.jpg

Granada must be kicking themselves, 2-0 up till the 88th, then 2-2 in stoppage time. Then they go 3-2 down in ET, make it 3-3 again but then concede another 2, Those are the types of games fans in stadiums would never forget, watching it at home just doesn't haver that same everlasting effect.

Nice to see the United fans have crawled out of the cracks of late  :thumbup:  :ph34r:

Nice to see the Liverpool fans crawling back into theirs. 

Nice to see the United fans have crawled out of the cracks of late  :thumbup:  :ph34r:

of late? They were top of the table for a while and top 4 for quite some time now after being dubbed as a relegation battling team about 6 games into the season..

Nice to see the Liverpool fans crawling back into theirs. 

Hahahaha... I wouldn't get too excited, I still think they'll finish above you