Football

IceCreamMan

Agreed, The Volley with the ball not quite in the perfect position and a little bit off balance. Great strike.attachicon.gifCantona.jpg

I somehow there being more defenders than that! Good photo though!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after 13 games we had 26 points. Led the league on 2 separate occasions, albeit for short periods of time, and beat the current champions to kick off the new year. Since then its been woeful, been stuck on 29 points forever it seems. Tomorrow we need a point. 

Not as bad as Birmingham though, what happening there? 

I think Jose’s acing Grace at this point is the already confirmed final of the Carabao Cup. But for that, he would have been consigned - although, there’s also the hefty payout to consider if pulling the trigger...

Needless to say, I have lost the appreciation for Jose Mourinho and wish he would just leave the club right now... I now know what ManU fans went through.

Will Jose be around in March?

Spurs an Saints been horrible in 2021

you obviously forgot to mention how well Liverpool have been in '21 thus far  :cursing:  

Well, after 13 games we had 26 points. Led the league on 2 separate occasions, albeit for short periods of time, and beat the current champions to kick off the new year. Since then its been woeful, been stuck on 29 points forever it seems. Tomorrow we need a point.

Not as bad as Birmingham though, what happening there?

We are in freefall, although we did beat Wednesday yesterday. Things looking bleak as the teams around us in the relegation zones have games in hand.

The name Jordan Pickford must really bring nightmares to Pool fans. He essentially ended Van Dijks season and got off scott free) which saw the start really of Pools downward spiral this season, and then has an absolute stunner of a game vs Pool at Anfield and was quite honestly my MOTM.

I am an unashamed Giroud fan. We shoulda bought him for 5 million ... he has much to offer the game. he was a bargain for chelsea and he was bought as a cover player in case needed..

Regarding my beloved saints, damn we wuz robbed last night and it could have changed the game but thats life. Now we in dire straigths and suddenly `1 point from 24 means we in another relegation fight. 

+1 on Giroud. He is the perfect squad player.

And, if you didn’t mention the name of your club, I might have thought you were speaking of Spurs...