Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After all their league struggles in the last 19 years, Arsenal are 5/5 in wins against London opponents this season.  #trust the process  

Potter’s excellent though, trust the process Chelsea.  Conte’s been good to arrest the slide, don’t think his conservative tactics suit Tottenham any longer.

Edited by justinafrika

33 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

After all their league struggles in the last 19 years, Arsenal are 5/5 in wins against London opponents this season.  #trust the process  

Potter’s excellent though, trust the process Chelsea.  Conte’s been good to arrest the slide, don’t think his conservative tactics suit Tottenham any longer.

This bunch of Gooners are really showing up… Well done to them for ensuring the gap below Spurs…. 🤣😂

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Is anybody watching the Qatar FIFA World Cup, or what….!!!

What a stunner from Croatia…. A well executed game plan in the end 👌🏽

Their ‘keeper kept them in the game, and during the penalty shootout.

"The ref was just giving everything for them.  He gave 10 minutes (stoppage time) for no reason. He was giving free-kicks outside the box for them, like two, three times.  He just wanted them to score, that’s basically it.”  - Argentina keeper Emilio Martinez

Managers and players have previously received lengthy bans for implying that match officials are biased.  Martinez outright claims that the ref cheated.  

Disgraceful, he MUST be banned.

I felt sorry for Ronaldo yesterday, he was out of the World Cup. I wonder if he will still play in the World Cup

• 4 weeks later...

Farewell to Garth Bale, who announced his immediate retirement from club & international football, after 17 years as a professional footballer.

Thanks Gareth for the memories… 👏🏽👏🏽

3 hours ago, justinafrika said:

SAINTS 2 MAN CITEH 0 thus far.  One loves to see it.

Not good for my 5-way bet!!!  Gggrrrrrrrrrr

• 1 month later...

Well been a tipsy tour y season. 

2 managers gone, bottom of the premiership, beat city , palace and Everton away. On the up side I have been to more games this season than any other.  And next year a season ticket may be within my grasp financially if we in the championship, also been eyeing some away games so looking up. 

on another note, if you have not watched Welcome to Wrexham. You must, it’s brilliant. And speaking of which I have bought tickets to see Aldershot vs Wrexham. This Saturday. Maybe deadpool is there. Unlikely. Been trying to get tickets to a home game for Wrexham, unobtanium and the scalps want over 150. I ain’t paying that. So next best I thought I would watch them play away and aldershot is 10 miles from me. So sorted. 

and city’s financial woes. Well, we kinda all knew something was going on. And Chelsea spending like a miner with a gold card is also suspicious. 

we wait n see