Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham docked 9 points

Bugger. Just been watching Sky. How come we get nailed yet Manchester City get off scott free.

Meanwhile at Anfield a little game in front of a sold out crowed the Liverpool legends played the Milan legends and yep..Pirlo still has it.

Enjoy.

And the kink to the game...i really enjoyed that..just a pity that Maldini was sick and couldn't play

https://youtu.be/HytYYWCY-bs

Check out @goal’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1109491947775893504?s=09

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

So excited about this Azzuri team

So many youngsters coming of age..give them time and good things will come..

Moise Kean just fantastic [emoji119][emoji119]eafa23bc4bcded90970a84a7cf0298c1.jpg8de3b6a2a4c06b4f80a60cf22556857e.jpg

This makes me so happy.. the people or Turin filled up the Allianz for the ladies.

The ladies team was only founded in 2017..today they played in front of 39k people being cheered on as loudly as the men's team.

Check out @JuventusFCWomen’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/JuventusFCWomen/status/1109817602350690306?s=09

0ea1cf459e1a70dc4a54ec04e9910974.jpg8696686fc84247b00f0f73a4c6da1378.jpg

Edited by Gen

Well spur have their bramd new spanking stadium.. up and running ..test game done..so when it the first game,

Well spur have their bramd new spanking stadium.. up and running ..test game done..so when it the first game,

Yeah it’s great news. But there is still another test game to play against Inter Forever on Saturday. Then Spurs are away at Liverpool on Sunday with the first league game in the new stadium, scheduled against Crystal Palace on 3 April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the reports seems to indicate it's an absolute beauty (the pics have always looked impressive)... might have to make a trip again to London sometime soon

Quite impressive the whole process!

Inter legends game this weekend has really pulled in some awesome big names - would love to have watched it.
Crystal Palace early April and City in the Champions league a week after that! Should be an absolute cracker!

[emoji847] happy with what I am seeing from the Azzuri they had to rebuild at some point and things are looking very positive, the real test will come against stronger opposition..but to see an Italy team bang in 6 is well just great, even in the past against a smaller team they would've sat back at 2-0 and defended that...Veratti will become as important to Italy as -dare I say it... Pirlo was, my goodness that kid is good he always seems to be at the right place at the right time a clear indication of how well he reads the game, he has a fantastic understanding with Jorginho on the pitch..

International break over..now the crazy part of the season starts...

Crazy comeback from the Danes last night... 3 goals in the last 7 minutes to snatch a draw in Switzerland. 

Lots of fresh young looking international teams out there - England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain... definitely ushering in a new era - I like it!