Breeksnek MTB ride

FatBoySlim!!

Berlouri Farm, 50km to top and back, or 60 if you go over and back, or 87 or more if you "play" around on the other side.

It even comes up on Google Maps as Breedtsnek Parking

I also park at the petrol station just before you pass the DUY on the right hand side - never had any issues there

We are opening a craft brewery on the R96 (bekker schools road). It will be a total 60km trip up the short side and back. Parking ticket will buy you a nice post ride beer. We are also looking at trails on the Witwatersrand mountain (mountain on the left as drive to bekker schools on R96). More info to follow soon!!

There is also the old Post Office Pub at Maanhaarand you can park at and have a beer and some lunch afterwards if you just fancy an up and over....

We are opening a craft brewery on the R96 (bekker schools road). It will be a total 60km trip up the short side and back. Parking ticket will buy you a nice post ride beer. We are also looking at trails on the Witwatersrand mountain (mountain on the left as drive to bekker schools on R96). More info to follow soon!!

Are you doing something on the Warthogs side of the hills?

Not exactly short of craft breweries on that road....good luck with the established competition!

Not exactly short of craft breweries on that road....good luck with the established competition!

can NEVER have too much beer - go for it!

• 3 years later...

Jumping onto an old topic,  I was at the farm 2 weeks ago and it was quite not a sole in sight. Anyone know if it is still open for parking, or do one of the breweries have secure parking?