Breaking News: Cycle Lab Acquires Chris Willemse Cycles

fanievb

Apparently if you want something to happen, you should start a rumour about it.

Soooo

I heard a rumour.... now that Oom has time on his hands, he will be taking over CSA and turning that ship around. ????

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo

I heard a rumour.... now that Oom has time on his hands, he will be taking over CSA and turning that ship around.

Oom Chris or Oom Andrew?  :ph34r:

Soooo

I heard a rumour.... now that Oom has time on his hands, he will be taking over CSA and turning that ship around.

Cant wait for the "ask what you want" CSA event rules frenzy....

Maybe a Black Friday Membership sale?

Or even parralel imports of Governing bodies from overseas that ACTUALLY work....

Or even parralel imports of Governing bodies from overseas that ACTUALLY work....

E-bikes In XCO Special

Just got my code. Here are the terms:

LUV CWC Campaign - Terms & Conditions

Redeemable at Chris Willemse Cycles in Tyger Valley and any Cycle Lab nationwide

Not redeemable on cyclelab.com or cwcycles.co.za websites

The campaign includes any customer who has sent an SMS 'LUV CWC' to 49020 before 26th August 23:59.

Mystery discount code will be sent at 10AM the following day in most instances.

Mystery discount code expires close of business 2 September 2018

Mystery discount code is only redeemable at checkout.

Mystery discount value will only reflect at checkout.

Mystery discount will not apply to items added to purchase after discount value revealed, any items added to purchase after discount has been revealed will need to be purchased at full price.

Mystery discount codes are not applicable to quotes generated and if activated are nullified and cancelled against any future transactions.

Mystery discount codes are not valid if the value is known before tendering ie - point of sale quote, point of sale tender lookup etc if value on code is known to the customer.

One mystery discount per transaction, no split transactions allowed.

If the value of the mystery discount code is not used in full on purchase, the balance will be forfeited.

So if I want new shoes, I could only get R100 off OR I could get them basically for free if I get the R1000 off.

Thanks for sharing Engela!

This does however sound nearly identical to the lootboxes getting banned in europe because it constitutes gambling, essentially.

CWC applied to CSA .....

Uhm ja, so business as usual .... LOTS of talk, little action ....

O-wait, that may actually be an approvement on the no-action from the old CSA ....

Archived