Venge S-WORKS 2019 Build

waynen

Awesome bike.. Enjoy..

That Garmin mount.. does it mount on the stem or handlebar?

Hi Jameel it mounts into the stem. It actually comes with the frameset with a big bag full of different mount options it's quite cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So tell us about the first ride?  More pics?  When are those CLX50's arriving?

I see OP hasn't been online since the 21st. Waiting in anticipation...............

I see OP hasn't been online since the 21st. Waiting in anticipation...............

spent all his cash on the build, got none left for data

Can't stop going back and just drooling over those pics of the cranks. I luv my Look ZED 2 but those are just something else 

Great looking bike. Soooo envious

So tell us about the first ride?  More pics?  When are those CLX50's arriving?

Still havent ridden the bike yet hit a delay as Shimano in RSA did not have the brake hose connectors that go into the new 9170 shifters so i had to source those. I was also waiting for my bottle cages which seemed to take forever to arrive and then they were the wrong ones but they still light enough 12g each so will be installed. The bike is now ready and i will be doing fit and taking delivery tomorrow. No news on the CLX50’s yet, but my time in the Spesh shop has lead me a little astray and i started a mtb build so im in no hurry for them to be honest. The build will still be sub 7kg and the DT Swiss wheels actually look very good on the Venge in my opnion.

Been hectic couple weeks but cant wait to ride and once i do i will post feedback, pics and video

Can't stop going back and just drooling over those pics of the cranks. I luv my Look ZED 2 but those are just something else 

Great looking bike. Soooo envious

Thanks mate, it looks lethal in the flesh. Not as pretty as a F10 Pinarrello though i must say

yet, but my time in the Spesh shop has lead me a little astray and i started a mtb build 

Link to thread? :eek:

Archived