Scott Spark 940 .... or what else ?

ChrisF

Looks like a standard Fox three setting shock as fitted to many other bikes?

Yes but the damping change is so severe it limits travel

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a standard Fox three setting shock as fitted to many other bikes?

Check the link

Edit: unless Scott cheaped out and only rolled out the dual pos chamber tech to the Nude shocks.

Edited by PhilipV

Very nice, what is the thingy majingy in 1st pic top right behind the seat and above the fender?

it is an extender bracket for the ToPeak saddle bag ... allowing me to have a saddle bag, and it not interfering with the dropper post.  :thumbup:   :clap:

If you went tubeless, I don't think you will be using the pump quite that much, you should have invested in inflator and Bombs.

If riding out casually a pump is enough in my opinion, it is not a race where you want to get going as quick as possible. Sure, you might not use it often at all, but it lives on the bike and you never forget to put new bombs in your saddlebag.

The real problem is the saddlebag, especially with a toolkit that attaches to the frame. :whistling:

Edited by Brooks42

If you went tubeless, I don't think you will be using the pump quite that much, you should have invested in inflator and Bombs.

And tubeless repair kit. Was surprised to find out that not all tubeless riders are aware of the existence of tubeless repair kits!

Must reroute that brake line inside the fork! If a branch or rock catches that you will go flying

And tubeless repair kit. Was surprised to find out that not all tubeless riders are aware of the existence of tubeless repair kits!

^^This

I haven't had a puncture that could not be saved with the repair kit.

As per previous posts .... I carry spares for my bike and the kid's bike ....

I actually do have bombs and snot plugs for my bike.

PS - the tires that comes with the bike is not recommended for tubeless, so currently I am using tubes with slime.  May go tubeless sooner rather than later .... (still need the pump for the laaities bike though..)

Must reroute that brake line inside the fork! If a branch or rock catches that you will go flying

Thanks, will look into this