UCI Mountain Bike World Champs

JacBrand

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think tahnee time is fast enough..

Totally wanted her to win but with Rach being on the form she is once she's up she stays up. Tahnee closer than anyone else to being able to beat her but not quite close enough.

Rachel certainly in a different league.. Jeepers

she totally out-psyched Tahnee. That look of pure disbelief on Tahnee's face when Rachel crossed the line is worthy of a gold medal. Putting that much time into your mindgame when you thoght you were close must be a shattering experience. 

LOL.

she totally out-psyched Tahnee. That look of pure disbelief on Tahnee's face when Rachel crossed the line is worthy of a gold medal. Putting that much time into your mindgame when you thoght you were close must be a shattering experience.

LOL.

I know you're not a big fan of tahnee.. But I agree with you here.. She looked totally out psyched and in the medal ceremony you could see tahnee looking absolutely deflated

I know you're not a big fan of tahnee.. But I agree with you here.. She looked totally out psyched and in the medal ceremony you could see tahnee looking absolutely deflated

man, now i almost dislike Tahnee: you see her face at the prize giving? Reminds me of Neko Mullaly's suurgevriet when he lost Jnr World Champs to Troy Brosnan. that's not very sportsmanslike by Tahnee. I would bet it's gonna take her a whole 12 months to unravel that 10seconds., while the rest of use will have to follow my disappointmentface (FMD).

but ok, ya i'll ascribe it to a small lapse in PR management by someone clearly determined to the best. 

Greg with a top run to be in the hot seat. Might be there for some time. Can only think that only a handful of guys will be capable of breaking his time.

Bummed for Theo. But props for the suicide no hander into the finish!

Think he had an off somewhere. Was green at the first split and then 15s behind every split thereafter but yeah an entertaining effort from him.

Any hear hear the commentator pronounced Potties surname?

Kinda irks me when commentators get south african names wrong, but then are able to pronounce german, polish, slovak, portuguese names fluently.

Greg with a top run to be in the hot seat. Might be there for some time. Can only think that only a handful of guys will be capable of breaking his time.

That time is not gonna be enough unfortunately... But.. He's getting back to to speed

That time is not gonna be enough unfortunately... But.. He's getting back to to speed

Ja I think Greg will get a top 10 out of it i'd be surprised if he got better out of it. Some very classy riders that need to come down the hill. Gotta suspicion that Gwin might get a good result as well despite his injury. Wouldn't be surprised if Pierron caps off a great season with a win today.

Yeah, could see the T'flate when Rachel crossed the line, perfect timing of the camera crew

hahah i see what you did there :P

Archived