UCI Mountain Bike World Champs

JacBrand

The World Champs will be streamed live on the UCI youtube chanal. Starting at 17:15 this afternoon with the team relay

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DmQ3ySNXcAMaKDr.jpg

Even tho its down the road I'll have to watch on Redbull….

Kippie here does 1 mtb event a year and its on the same weekend and definitely not near Lenzerheide   :blush:  :angry:  :stupid:

So the team relay .. no surprise that Swizz took it, with Nino putting down the hammer on the last lap. U23 German girl passed Yo!anda.

Commentation was a bit lame.  Rob come back, all is forgiven. That other pom was soft spoken and did not bring much to the party. Baaart is not a lead commentator. .

Track looks good, should be excellent racing, esp, the women there is such HOT competition.

So the team relay .. no surprise that Swizz took it, with Nino putting down the hammer on the last lap. U23 German girl passed Yo!anda.

Commentation was a bit lame, actually hope Rob is back this weekend. That other pom was soft spoken and did not bring much to the party. Baaart is not a lead commentator. .

Track looks good, should be excellent racing, esp, the women there is such HOT competition.

Only for a short section?

Wonder if she had an issue or maybe she was just cruising

Are we geoblocked? 

Not the UCI youtube canal. 

I must say, the commentary was bit poor yesterday. Hope it goes better this weekend

Not the UCI youtube canal. 

I must say, the commentary was bit poor yesterday. Hope it goes better this weekend

I think only the relay and U23 races will be available to us on Youtube. We might find the main events are also Geoblocked.

DSTV is our only hope, but I don't see it on their schedule either...

Archived