Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Aggeno.. Schamann looks in a bad way too...eina..can't put any weight on the left shoulder.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sagan's legs come in .. looking chilled as ever...well not before popping a wheelie.. fans get what fans want... he aims to please.

Wheelie a TT bike?! Nice!

When did you get to know him so well personally to know what all lead to this and why? Based off you saying he is now ass? He is difficult yes, but let me give you a small secret, your hero Sagan is not all loved in the peloton by riders and so forth due to behavior and attitude etc. All athletes at this level are difficult across all sports that why they are where they are. Some or worse than others and some only show it behind closed doors.

How well do you know him.. I am just asking as you have all this inside info .. Is he just misunderstood, is the equipment at Bahrain that terrible that it would justify the actions of yesterday? Is the situation at Bahrain as bad as it appears.. cause Nibbles is also jumping ship.

Why aren't they just honest.. why not say this and this lead to these actions.. hell of a lot better than us all just speculating and coming to our own conclusions.

""The fact is, in elite sport you have the working together of all sorts of things in the ecosystem of performance. That's the athlete, the bike, the team, the environment... it's everyone working together and if those things are not coming together in a way that an elite athlete feels represents an opportunity to perform at his maximum… We've seen this happen before and we'll see it happen again"

Brilliant article on things. 

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/too-soon-to-make-any-judgement-calls-on-dennis-tour-de-france-exit-say-bahrain-merida/

Nibbles has a big money offer and once the contract is over he has a deal with Segafredo that's ongoing. I would also move if that offer was in my face. 
Edited by J Wakefield

Some really good performances today.. Kruisjwijk put up a really good time ..shees these guys are taking it to each other.