Invisiframe

BikeisLife

Hello Huber’s

Sending my bike in for a fresh lick of paint and wanting to make sure it stays in new condition after it has been painted.

Found a product called invisiframe who have frame protection for basically any frame/fork you can think of. Looking at ordering in some from the UK and would be keen to do it with someone to share postage costs. A kit costs about £60 plus £26 courier with DHL which we would split.

Or is there an alternative locally that’s as neat as invisiframe?

Honestly, I always baulked at spending that kind of rand on a set of stickers until I bought a frame with a full invisframe kit already on it. Wow, that has some effort put into it and it is so comprehensive that I actually think it's a bargain. Thick and adds great protection that can't be got with the likes of mountain style and other selective protection kits. 

I took a bike to VPS Midrand. Charged me R1000. If it's good enough for cars, it's good enough for bikes

VPS should also do fine. I assume you had to strip down the bike down to the frame yourself?

VPS should also do fine. I assume you had to strip down the bike down to the frame yourself?

They did it on a fully assembled bike.

Looking at the cost of Invisiframe, it might be cheaper to have your bike resprayed again when it gets scratched.

At upwards of R4k just for a respray, Invisiframe comes out a lot cheaper and also protects from chips and damage.

• 1 year later...

Necropost alert!

I am doing the same thing as the OP. About to order from Invisiframe in the UK. Anyone want to combine their order to split the DHL shipping costs? Was about to order and thought I would check here first. 

Edit: I've gone local and ordered from https://armour-ride.com/

Edited by Dom031