How fast is Andrew Mclean?

knievel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Handing out PK's during a race could have you drinking through a straw for a while, especially when you're built like a mouse.

Only if they can catch you ;)

Hahaha what an awesome video, well done knievel!

Thanks man, I certainly wasn't just me though! Couldn't have done it without Migsmoreira and a lot of help from Sean Williams behind the camera!

Very cool guys!

Looking forward to the next one

Glad you like it and the next one will be coming soon! 

Now where's an easy Strava time to beat... hmmm

Gees if he gave me a PK during a race he would never have seen the light of day again! I get words being shared as we have all done this but actual physical contact is offside.

hehehe, chasing KOM's often leaves one without sections of lungs and bruised ego, but fun it is indeed!

Loved the vid, will subscribe for more.

Gees if he gave me a PK during a race he would never have seen the light of day again! I get words being shared as we have all done this but actual physical contact is offside.

Im guessing it was metaphorical ... ie, he did a Lance.. quick turn to the left to see if you are grimacing and that's the last time they saw him. Afterburners on and a PK dished out so to say!!

Lekka vid by the way, full marks for trying :thumbup:  I see you're built like me, may I suggest you rather focus on KOV's (King of the Valley) instead of chasing those maergatte uphill?  ^_^

Very cool, well done. Subscribed... :thumbup:

Immediately went to Strava to see what my best time was on that section... So, um... Ja nee. Look at the kitty.

not in peak condition? 

I think you should get a 10% handicap for hauling those colin montgomeries around on the 26er!

(but lekker vid, keep em coming!)

Lekka vid by the way, full marks for trying :thumbup:  I see you're built like me, may I suggest you rather focus on KOV's (King of the Valley) instead of chasing those maergatte uphill?  ^_^

Ha ha ha, I think king of anything is a stretch for me on a mountain bike! 

We had such a jol making shooting this video but **** I ***'d off and I was dead by run 2!!! haha

Thanks for all the support guys! 

Archived