Munga 2018 Race news

The Munga

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw on Fb feed that Ramses handed over her medal - excellent stuff and well done to all that finished this awesome race :clap:  :clap:.

From the way Ramses talked to her / treated her (and the fact that he hanged around talking to other finishers in photos) make one think he is a pretty decent bloke... Would be keen to meet him if the opportunity becomes available.

From the way Ramses talked to her / treated her (and the fact that he hanged around talking to other finishers in photos) make one think he is a pretty decent bloke... Would be keen to meet him if the opportunity becomes available.

Have to agree - prior to Munga i had never heard of him - but what an outstanding athlete and true gentleman for hanging around to be there for the tail of the field.  A true professional - humble enough to be ordinary.....thank you Ramses - a friend of Africa!

What I would really like to see next year or in the future is a good number of competitive international entries and then maybe Alex can persuade the Dreyers to both enter as well.

Have to agree - prior to Munga i had never heard of him - but what an outstanding athlete and true gentleman for hanging around to be there for the tail of the field. A true professional - humble enough to be ordinary.....thank you Ramses - a friend of Africa!

Go home to this

https://www.yr.no/nb/oversikt/dag/2-2756301/Nederland/Noord-Holland/Gemeente%20Bergen/Egmond%20aan%20Zee

Or hang out in the boland opening some beers and wines?!

But yes, what a great ride. Would be nice if a safer can take this crown back again!

Same here, hard to unplant a seed hey?

As I posted earlier in this topic my wife is keen to try this race. So I know that I will end up doing all the training with her and be responsible for all the kit buying , event entry fee and logistics planning.

Against my better judgement I might as well consider myself as being in the start chute