Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

Are there any news or rumours on how long ?

Nope, neither them or the company are moving. We have now called all the extra mango cabin crew and are using them. International flights are now apparently back up in full and domestic/regional is almost there. I'm from technical so it has nothing to do with us but they block us from coming and going. SAA is technicals biggest customer(we obviously still fall under SAA but it's run as 2 companies by 2 different CEOs), naturally, but we still service a lot of other airlines so we still got work and are carrying on.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But now Stefano is probably going to put in extra effort...one of the reasons why I delayed updating my rides.  :ph34r: Wanted to blindside my opposition  :D

Nah, word on the street is that he is a fair weather rider and does not ride when the SE is blowing else his hair get's messed up!

But now Stefano is probably going to put in extra effort...one of the reasons why I delayed updating my rides.  :ph34r: Wanted to blindside my opposition  :D

To be fair Zub, i was only focused forward. Now i will have to keep an eye behind me as well.  ^_^

Nah, word on the street is that he is a fair weather rider and does not ride when the SE is blowing else his hair get's messed up!

Ain't that the truth. I got stung yesterday by a bee on my eyebrow, and now i look like a star trek extra (klingon).  :D but carried on riding for an hour after i got stung. OOPS.  :thumbdown:  

Should hit 6000km this afternoon.

Missed 2 rides last week, may have needed a boat for Thursday morning.

Lots of big numbers coming up.

Rouxenator on your tail, should also get that 6000 this week. Hairy probably will clock his 8000th km this afternoon, and Silverrider should get to 4000 this week. 

Lots of big numbers coming up.

Rouxenator on your tail, should also get that 6000 this week. Hairy probably will clock his 8000th km this afternoon, and Silverrider should get to 4000 this week. 

Hell bells ... will be on 8000km when I get home :P

Great job all.

Hit 6000km today. Yay finally.

On leave next week so no commuting, dont think I will make 7000km for the year.

Will be happy with 6500km.

Just to many weeks during the winter that I didnt ride enough and then the week before last that I only did 1 day riding.

Awesome Hairy on 8000km, should be my goal for next year.

Rouxie should get to 6000km this week ass well.

Have a good evening all!

Hell bells ... will be on 8000km when I get home :P

Seems I was a few km short....so tomorrow morning then 

Seems I was a few km short....so tomorrow morning then 

I saw that and wondered how my OCD brain would have handled being 2 km short of a nice round number

Great job all.

Hit 6000km today. Yay finally.

On leave next week so no commuting, dont think I will make 7000km for the year.

Will be happy with 6500km.

Just to many weeks during the winter that I didnt ride enough and then the week before last that I only did 1 day riding.

Awesome Hairy on 8000km, should be my goal for next year.

Rouxie should get to 6000km this week ass well.

Have a good evening all!

Samson should also get to 8000 before the end of the week - probably tomorrow.

Edited by cat-i

I saw that and wondered how my OCD brain would have handled being 2 km short of a nice round number

When I got home I told the wife I needed to go for a short ride to get to the 8000km mark .... but I saw she had set up the outside table for dinner and the food smelt really good, so I left the last two km for this morning so that I could celebrate with a breakfast at our coffee stop :P