For the aviation fans

Lotus

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like LWB's new baby is getting a shakedown flight.

But the colour scheme looks odd!

Somewhere they got that pic of an old A300. 

I remember those A300's landing at what was JS Airport back in the day.

I specifically remember that they used to touch down with the main undercarriage but would then keep the nose wheel up off the ground for quite a while.   

So the next 2 A350s should be arriving soon. The ZS-SDE early next week and ZS-SDF 1st week of December. These 2 are brand new from the factory(owned by air mauritius-we leasing them from MRU) so will come already ZS registered and should hopefully start with revenue flights soon after as most of the checks get done at the airbus factory. The 2 we got a few weeks ago were registered last week finally(ZS-SDC and ZS-SDD). Still a few cabin changes and mods to be done till they can fly.

Somewhere they got that pic of an old A300. 

The old A300 had the registration ZSSDD first

I think the photos on FR24 are pics off airliners.net so obviously no one has updated it yet. IICR a few pages back when it was on it's way here and still china registered the pic was of the A350 but in hainen colours but in reality it was our colours.

We flew up from PE to JHB yesterday morning on BA6248 (Plain white number ZS-TGB)

The landing was a little bit rough, but not overly so and I heard a lady shouting. A minute later I look back and realize why - one of the roof panels came loose. The aircraft seems to be one of the older 737s.

Someone else took the photo.

post-19687-0-02043400-1574408849_thumb.jpeg

So the next 2 A350s should be arriving soon. The ZS-SDE early next week and ZS-SDF 1st week of December. These 2 are brand new from the factory(owned by air mauritius-we leasing them from MRU) so will come already ZS registered and should hopefully start with revenue flights soon after as most of the checks get done at the airbus factory. The 2 we got a few weeks ago were registered last week finally(ZS-SDC and ZS-SDD). Still a few cabin changes and mods to be done till they can fly.

i.e. cram as many seats in as possible

We flew up from PE to JHB yesterday morning on BA6248 (Plain white number ZS-TGB)

The landing was a little bit rough, but not overly so and I heard a lady shouting. A minute later I look back and realize why - one of the roof panels came loose. The aircraft seems to be one of the older 737s.

Someone else took the photo.

attachicon.giff1a08985-b22c-497b-93a9-5319fc9db349.jpeg

Just a panel but I am sure a few crapped themselves.  ^_^

Just a quick shout out to LWB and the good people at SAA, to wish you strongs in these difficult and uncertain times. It can't be easy and we feel your pain.

Post of the day  :thumbup: