Durbanville results??????

smallrebel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without making excuses for other people, I do know that they did have problems with the recoding box on Saturday and then somehow, to add to the fun, a  bunch of Sub-Vets had a collision with the timing box (guys you don't need to race for the mat, the leagues positions are taken by camera with the mats as back up!!).

The final "corrected" league results will be posted today once I have finished checking them.  By the way, the weather in Drban is great today - he he

Guest colonel
Without making excuses for other people' date=' I do know that they did have problems with the recoding box on Saturday and then somehow, to add to the fun, a  bunch of Sub-Vets had a collision with the timing box (guys you don't need to race for the mat, the leagues positions are taken by camera with the mats as back up!!).

The final "corrected" league results will be posted today once I have finished checking them.  By the way, the weather in Drban is great today - he he
[/quote']

I rode the race of my life in Elites and my transponder wasnt picked up!!! NICE WINNNINGTIME!!

nou vra vir die video.

Net 'n vraag oor winningtime. Word hulle nog steeds die volle bedrag betaal as hulle sulke stront aanjaag?

Ek dink Winningtime is nog steeds besig om al die k*k uit te sort.  Ten minste het hulle nou al vir groep "D" opgespoorClap.  Daar is egter nog steeds 'n handjie vol mense wat vir ewig op die teer was - Riaan se tyd is hier by die 9h50 en hy is saam met my oor die matteWacko.

Soos ek dit het, is hulle stadig maar seker besig om die gemors uit te sorteer, waar mense se transponders duidelik nie opgetel is aan die einde nie is die PPA besig om mense te bel en uit te vind wat hulle tye was.  So ek skat die "unknowns" sal stadig maar seker al minder word.  Ook geen wonder dat van die groepe se tye nie opgetel is nie....die mense bliksem dan in die equipment vas!Wink HomerSimpson2006-10-25 03:56:47

Die probleem was aan die begin waar 'n mat nie lekker gewerk het nie. Dit behoort teen Donderdag uitgesorteer te wees.

Hi Crispy

Do you work for WT or PPA?

How much more excuses must we endure before WT will get it right? I think this excuse concept is now for more than 4 years with us.

Do you change equipment so much and reguler? than you still learn how to use it?

Do you go to a cafe, asked for a white bread for R7 and the owner give you 6 bread rolls instead, (worth R1.99)for the R7.

Will you be a happy chappie?

Come on popeye, surely it's not that a big deal?

I would also like to have results downloaded sooner.  Sunday evening would have been nice.  But gee, so we had to wait until Wednesday morning...is that really such a big deal?

And no, I do not work for either PPA or WT.

Hi Crispy

Do you work for WT or PPA?

How much more excuses must we endure before WT will get it right? I think this excuse concept is now for more than 4 years with us.

Do you change equipment so much and reguler? than you still learn how to use it?

Do you go to a cafe' date=' asked for a white bread for R7 and the owner give you 6 bread rolls instead, (worth R1.99)for the R7.

Will you be a happy chappie?
[/quote']

I do not work for either.

Was one of the riders who's transponder did not register at the start.

Got e-mail from WT to say that they had a problem, asked my starting group and said it will be rectfied by Thursday.

I think that is not a too bad service????

My result was sorted out this morning already.

At least they acknowledge the problem and are pro active in fixing it and letting you know thier progress etc.

CSC\CVT can sign some new riders...............

Name and Team

Race NumberStart GroupRace TimeOverall PositionGenderGender PositionAvg Speed
Garlick, Donald J178 M-N 01:29:10 1/626M1/56265.27
Phetlho, Hodgetts Q187 O-Y 01:30:36 2/626M2/56264.24
Booysen, Ric M503 M-N 01:31:03 3/626M3/56263.92
du Toit, Johan S433 O-Y 01:33:10 4/626M4/56262.47
Langeveld, Daniel Jacobus I14 I-J 01:34:11 5/626M5/56261.79
Rademeyer, Luke ZB986 Z 01:43:29 6/626M6/56256.24
Visagie, Tony O497 O-Y 01:55:50 7/626M7/56250.24

Guest colonel

No wonder DG doesnt have, these guys are taking it!