Lost white glove CT Tour

Hangers

I lost a right hand glove after the CT Tour in the area after the finish line. Be good to have it back.

I lost a right hand glove after the CT Tour in the area after the finish line. Be good to have it back. 0833251589

Only Pro's are allowed to wear white gloves  :ph34r:

you should post this again on Friday as the group tends to be rather active on this day for interesting topics  :ph34r:

I lost a right hand glove after the CT Tour in the area after the finish line. Be good to have it back. 0833251589

you should post this again on Friday as the group tends to be rather active on this day for interesting topics :ph34r:

Might be a thriller on Friday, in fact you probably won't be able to beat it.

In days past it was customary for a lady to discreetly drop a glove to have a certain gentleman gain her attention.

I would hang on to my gloves very carefully in Cape Town.

Good luck. Someone lost their bottle a few years ago and it proved to be quite a search...

Good luck. Someone lost their bottle a few years ago and it proved to be quite a search...

Was thinking about that as soon as I saw this post, the old timers on the hub will remember that one, clearly!!  :D

What about white cycling shorts?

Saw a few at CTCT......... And they where see through [emoji1785]

well since its the right one you lost , you could use the left one for golf.... the new mountain biking ?

Archived