How many hubbers still using bikehub

snapshot

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of those are one post wonders that discovers The Bike Hub after their pride and joy got liberated in Stellies.

Or they had a warranty claim rejected after hitting a tree at full speed, and now they think they are social media influencers, who will bully a multi million dollar bike manufacturer into giving them a new bike because they were too cheapskate to get their bikes insured. 

With 460 posts you weren't that 'active'... you couldn't even buy from Rouxtjie!

In short, bikehub is still very active. 

Welcome back. If you hang around for a week or two you will see just how active.

So the mythical 1000 post count unlocks the exclusive ability to deal with the guy famous for abusing his equipment until it implodes?

Random thread. Lets take it off topic. I have a cricket infestation in may garage. Not the dark brown ones from the lawn that make a noise but the lighter smaller ones(these things don't make any noise at all). They no where to be seen during the day but at night they all over. The garage is connected to the house so all I have in there are cars, bikes, prams and the generator. Every few nights one or two of them venture into the house. It's getting irritating, any ideas to get rid of them?

I say take them on a limited overs tour to the West Indies and then abandon them there.

So the mythical 1000 post count unlocks the exclusive ability to deal with the guy famous for abusing his equipment until it implodes?

I dunno... I have never seen anything of his as I live in Cape Town, never go to Joburg and he does 'collection only - no shipping' sales.

I just know about the 1000 post rule as it has become somewhat of a 'benchmark' when referring to 'school fees' and general 'trustworthyness' when a buyer is occasionally scammed or on the wrong end of a sour deal.

The actual facts and origin story have been somewhat lost in the sands of time.

Macdonald Carey signing off!

Yeah the hadedas can take care of those guys. I am more concerned about the other guys. According to what I have googled it is called a house cricket.

Why didn't you just say so!

My kids also like playing cricket in the house!

But not at night though

OK, back to the topic

Im a www.thehubsa.co.za member, and don't use bikehub

Maar die plek is nie meer dieselfde nie....

Deesdae baklei almal net

OK, back to the topic

Im a www.thehubsa.co.za member, and don't use bikehub

Maar die plek is nie meer dieselfde nie....

Deesdae baklei almal net

No they don’t! Is that V1-R making you soft? ????

It's so active this thread somehow even got to three pages... and we've only just started the week

OP is grinning all the way to wherever he came from and his wife will soon be suspicious