How many hubbers still using bikehub

snapshot

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I frequently see posts from members I've never seen before. Weird question, because simply hanging around for a day would give a clear "yes", but I believe it's very active.

Random thread. Lets take it off topic. I have a cricket infestation in may garage. Not the dark brown ones from the lawn that make a noise but the lighter smaller ones(these things don't make any noise at all). They no where to be seen during the day but at night they all over. The garage is connected to the house so all I have in there are cars, bikes, prams and the generator. Every few nights one or two of them venture into the house. It's getting irritating, any ideas to get rid of them?

It's those guys on the oil rigs  :ph34r:

YUP .They have severe Rust and Dust problems on their bikes .There is also an ebike forum somewhere luring members away !

Edited by arendoog

Random thread. Lets take it off topic. I have a cricket infestation in may garage. Not the dark brown ones from the lawn that make a noise but the lighter smaller ones(these things don't make any noise at all). They no where to be seen during the day but at night they all over. The garage is connected to the house so all I have in there are cars, bikes, prams and the generator. Every few nights one or two of them venture into the house. It's getting irritating, any ideas to get rid of them?

The lawn crickets can be flushed out of their holes with soapy water, then you squish them with your foot as they exit their holes. That is the most environmentally friendly approach imho, buton't know if it will work indoors though.  

The lawn crickets can be flushed out of their holes with soapy water, then you squish them with your foot as they exit their holes. That is the most environmentally friendly approach imho, buton't know if it will work indoors though.  

Yeah the hadedas can take care of those guys. I am more concerned about the other guys. According to what I have googled it is called a house cricket.