Post Ride Coffee

madbradd

I never knew it was called mathsematics, cool so one learns.

Here on this side of the lake, not there Patch. Here they are also still robots...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ever down south in Bergvliet come to the Pantry. Nice coffee at 14 rand and cyclists are welcome.

EDIT: 14 rand before 9am and then it goes up to 16 rand. 

On the topic of beer.....You know what hasn't taken on with mtb riders which is a big thing with the offroad motorcycles is Shebeen hunting. Most of the offroad guys I know stop at a few shebeens along the way when riding in the bush. They don't care how bad you smell when you sitting on crates under a tree outside.

Alcohol and dirtbikes. What could possibly go wrong?

I'm the opposite, I ask for a Castle or Black Label, and if the answer is "We do not sell any commercial brands" (which all brands are???), then I'm out. Not a fan of overpriced craft beer that tastes like crap. But then again, I have been called a cheapskate and scrooge on more than one occassion - so I'm gonna hazard a guess and say my point of view is in the minority!

The opposite applies to coffee though.... there I'm a bit of a snob.

PS, before I get flamed - I'm not saying there is anything wrong with all you craft beer lovers - just not for my underdeveloped pallete.

Dude, you drink Klippies and Coke, drive a lifted bakkie and is counted among my friends. No one will assume that you have a developed palette.  You never stood a chance....

Dude, you drink Klippies and Coke, drive a lifted bakkie and is counted among my friends. No one will assume that you have a developed palette. You never stood a chance....

Ja, maar al die mense hier op Le Hub weet nie al die goed oor my nie hahaha

Dude, you drink Klippies and Coke, drive a lifted bakkie and is counted among my friends. No one will assume that you have a developed palette.  You never stood a chance....

IdZp.gif

IdZp.gif

I always thought those who lived in Slummies (Somerset West) only ever lowered their bakkies!?!?!?

I always thought those who lived in Slummies (Somerset West) only ever lowered their bakkies!?!?!?

I lived in the Moot (Pta) when I bought the bakkie haha

LOL .. if PTA, then those rims must certainly be very shiny :P

I lived in the Moot (Pta) when I bought the bakkie haha

Thats the Strand, people in Summies drive Cayenne's and F-Paces 

Ek vra myself nou hoekom ons friende is!

Die mense wat saam ons fietsry vra dieselfde.

Dis omdat jy weet ek jou sal uitsleep as jy 1hr die oggend jou bakkie in 'n sloot gebere het. Mits my Ford kan aansit...

Thats the Strand, people in Summies drive Cayenne's and F-Paces

With the cost of houses here I can only afford to drive a broken Ford.

Archived