Cheapest bike computer...

pmswanepoel

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out the Cyclelab sale.  There's a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt + Tickr HR belt for R3299 I think it was.  It's usually R5k and R900 for each.  

Check out the Cyclelab sale. There's a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt + Tickr HR belt for R3299 I think it was. It's usually R5k and R900 for each.

Thanks, will do

Check out the Cyclelab sale.  There's a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt + Tickr HR belt for R3299 I think it was.  It's usually R5k and R900 for each.  

R 1299.99 for the wahoo element bolt mini gps computer.................

R 1299.99 for the wahoo element bolt mini gps computer.................

Except it's not actually a GPS. It uses your phone's gps.

Giant make a budget version of their Neos that is actually a GPS for similar money.

Check out the Cyclelab sale. There's a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt + Tickr HR belt for R3299 I think it was. It's usually R5k and R900 for each.

Seeing that in the electronic pamphlet but not online.?

Seeing that in the electronic pamphlet but not online.?

Also saw it in the online brochure.  Can anyone confirm in-store?

a bike computer? lookout your needs rather than having the newish gadget...and check if it has warranties and back-up...check reviews...

i have a £ 15 bike computer from Decathlon...it does what it says on the box....no problems at all...

Can't your phone link up? Maybe via Bluetooth?

P1 doesn't dual broadcast via Bluetooth, so you'll get left power x2 instead of proper power from both legs.  Basically your right pedal becomes a dumb pedal

Archived