[Event] EWC 3 Jonkershoek Enduro

Enduro Western Cape

Thanks for the tip, I did all the driving thinking it was most probably going to be boring, but I was still curious because of your comment... Glad I did the trip, the 3 little stages were super diverse, nothing too scary as it's mostly flat (meaning not steep), but also a bit scary because it's mostly flat (meaning no berms at all  :w00t:  :w00t: ) and soft and lose ! And the liaison were super manageable, I don't know how many times I did all stages in total because the trailtag system is horseshit, but a lot, in total we did 30k with 1000m ascent and my arms were alsmost as tired as my legs !

On the last dh towards the coffeeshop / parking lot, a guy was lying accross the trail, apparently he was sleeping on the track when the first person on scene arrived, he looked pretty ****** up, I hope he's okay, probably a big concussion

Saw n Insta. Guy clipped and broke his pedal, was unconscious.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, muct have been a HEAVY stack to break his pedal like that. Clipped a stump

where on insta ? any info on how he's doing ?