Critérium du Dauphiné 2019

s14phoenix

16:12:58 CEST

Philippe Gilbert leads home the Dan Martin, Romain Bardet and Richie Porte group, 46 seconds down on Teuns.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16:14:13 CEST

Edvald Boasson Hagen comes home 1:48 down on Teuns. The Norwegian loses his maillot jaune to Teuns.

16:14:13 CEST

Edvald Boasson Hagen comes home 1:48 down on Teuns. The Norwegian loses his maillot jaune to Teuns.

I felt sorry for EBH... he fought valiantly without any support from his teammates .. pity TDD entered such a weak team for this race.

It was a great racing at the end... some top riders are beginning to hit their stride as the TdF is approaching.... Pinot for example was very impressive today with Froome not far behind.

Burn from the commentators on the Cyclingnews live feed. 

13:49:41 CEST

Of course, stage 1 winner Edvald Boasson Hagen has to be among the potential contenders. He does better with a harder finale, but he showed on Sunday that he is in fine form. He also showed that he can do it without a team around him, which is good because they have been non-existent in the finales so far.

I sincerely hope they get a different commentator though. I just tuned in to check and the dude is on his soapbox pushing ideas instead of actually commentating. Bitching about riders throwing bottles and such. If he is still there I need to work on an stage appropriate playlist for each day of the tour.

Interviewer asks Bennett if he's going to the Tour. Deadpan 'nope'. Pause. Exit stage left. Awkwardness over. 

Did DD just deliver EBH to the 850m mark then flick elbow and move over? Whoops.

i think that was the plan. he surfed wheels from there quite well.

WVA 2nd to Bennet auditioning for a new team. 

surely Jumbo are pretty happy with WVA, we know he's not MVdP but he has still shone everytime they've given him something to do.

i think that was the plan. he surfed wheels from there quite well.

surely Jumbo are pretty happy with WVA, we know he's not MVdP but he has still shone everytime they've given him something to do.

Hope he gets a win soon as he's been the bridesmaid of the early season while everyone goes fanboy over MVdP. 

It's a Tummy D vs Froome Dawg contest today

Maybe Fuglsang too

Weather: sunny and 21°C with the wind from the south rising to 20km/h for the late starters (Inner Ring)

Stage 3

Another Bora Bora win

If I remember correctly, tomorrow is 38ish km time trial with a testy climb

Let’s see what’s happening on the GC front

Sammy B was so strong yesterday. The rest were sprinting for 2nd spot a few bike lengths back.