Aggressive hardtail

Dippie

Hi does anyone know about a aggressive hardtail that is aviadble in south africa 120mm fork and slack Geomentry

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dippie if you go into my profile you will see an awesome hardtail that is in very good condition and is very aggressive ????

Hi Dippie if you go into my profile you will see an awesome hardtail that is in very good condition and is very aggressive

nice first post...

Hi Dippie if you go into my profile you will see an awesome hardtail that is in very good condition and is very aggressive ????

Lekker bike, but it's an XC hardtail. OP is looking for a slack 120mm trail hardtail...

That is a total bargain. Went to look at it way back and it’s such a stunning bike. If it fits you I know what he’ll let it go for and it’s a steal for the steel. The Slade is also pretty incredible for the spec’ / price as well.

Personally if I could have anything I’d go for a kingdom vendetta.

Edited by Yo-Yo

That is a total bargain. Went to look at it way back and it’s such a stunning bike. If it fits you I know what he’ll let it go for and it’s a steal for the steel. The Slade is also pretty incredible for the spec’ / price as well.

Personally if I could have anything I’d go for a kingdom vendetta.

Kingdom had a L/XL hybrid frame for a bargain (relative bargain) of 999eur. They have sales now and again. Ends up costing about R20k to land here though.

I miss mine  :(  Was such a lekker bike.

Kingdom had a L/XL hybrid frame for a bargain (relative bargain) of 999eur. They have sales now and again. Ends up costing about R20k to land here though.

I miss mine  :(  Was such a lekker bike.

I've been looking for one of these as well. There was a spate fo them coming up in the UK second hand for about £600 - £700 about 8 months ago and that was just when I was starting to look and Kingdom were still doing first runs for decent prices so was a bit blasé about the prices. There was even one of their Dual sus' (a 2016 I think) for £550 that I 'meh'd' as I was convinced I could get a better deal. Now, nothing for months. Idiot. Want a time machine!

Keep an eye on them all the time, have saved searches on Ebay, trawl Pink Bike and the other forums but nada. Found a few Stanton's but really want a Kingdom. 

Post a quick review of yours pls! 

Hi does anyone know about a aggressive hardtail that is aviadble in south africa 120mm fork and slack Geomentry

Would that not make it a less aggressive hardtail...?