[Event] 2019 PPA One Tonner

Pedal Power Association

And now it looks like the seeding also messed up????.i was E for westcoast express and now im H. Can that be possible in 1 month

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how long it will take them to mop up this timing mess? On Sunday I sent a mail to their queries email with a picture of my start sticker (D-E) asking them to please correct my start time.

Heard bugger all back. Still sitting pretty with a time of 12:52:13

I wonder how long it will take them to mop up this timing mess? On Sunday I sent a mail to their queries email with a picture of my start sticker (D-E) asking them to please correct my start time.

Heard bugger all back. Still sitting pretty with a time of 12:52:13

Have you completed all the information on that form on the racetec website? They have corrected my time

Have you completed all the information on that form on the racetec website? They have corrected my time

I have now.

While everyone waits for Racetec to add them to the results, grab a coffee and enjoy the Savage race report:

http://bit.ly/1Tonner2019

Great event and thanks to the Milky stand in that helped with the chase at the end :)

Nice write-up Savage, few of us (one or 2 maybe more than the rest :ph34r: ) did put in a massive effort those last 10km's to try and finish ahead of the Savage Train... I think a few of the others just made it but my legs died on the last little bump before the finish line

Nice write-up Savage, few of us (one or 2 maybe more than the rest :ph34r: ) did put in a massive effort those last 10km's to try and finish ahead of the Savage Train... I think a few of the others just made it but my legs died on the last little bump before the finish line

ha ha! Thats why we left will in the group :P That right turn up to the line was a little sketchy coming in hot. 

Come to think of it, we probably did not need everyone needing to fill up their bottles, probably only needed 3/4 to fill up. Was proper fun though! 

Come to think of it, we probably did not need everyone needing to fill up their bottles, probably only needed 3/4 to fill up. Was proper fun though! 

I was a bit puzzled why you would need to do a team water stop with only 15 minutes of mostly downhill left to the finish line. But then team tactics was never my strongpoint....

I was a bit puzzled why you would need to do a team water stop with only 15 minutes of mostly downhill left to the finish line. But then team tactics was never my strongpoint....

Thats a fair point, our tactics are a little questionable seeing as we followed the short route marker...

So must every person with incorrect time query their results before getting the correction done? Seems a bit skewed as they are paid to sort the problem or at least get it right the first time and should at least keep us informed of possibly when they will have the correct times and seeding up

Isn't it much easier for them to target specific cases rather than investigate every result?

For a start, I would just give everyone their seeded start time then the people that started further back can then just be updated. This would make more sense than the other way round.

Isn't it much easier for them to target specific cases rather than investigate every result?

Isn't it easier to except corruption that to keep on fighting it in court battles?

Edited by Cacey