Rugby World Cup 2019

Eddy Gordo

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

England will likely be sanctioned for their "response" during the Haka.

I think it is stupid. The Haka is not sacred. It is a warrior challenge intended to intimidate the opponents. I feel the opponents have right to challenge back.

I think it is stupid. The Haka is not sacred. It is a warrior challenge intended to intimidate the opponents. I feel the opponents have right to challenge back.

Exactly. 

NZ can make throat-slitting gestures but, if another team dares place a foot over halfway, that's a $2,500 (eur?) fine.   

Aw Man! Was hoping for Owens....

On a positive note, like someone else noted earlier: a French ref might not go out of his way to help the English.

I fart in your general direction !!

Exactly. 

NZ can make throat-slitting gestures but, if another team dares place a foot over halfway, that's a $2,500 (eur?) fine.   

They dont make a throat slitting gesture.

I for one enjoy the Haka. 

it should be restricted to their home games in the same way our spear wielding Zulu warriors are.

I think all the island nations are allowed it, because they've always been allowed it.

couldn't find the schuster gum boot dance thing on youtube. so jonathan will have to do, it's about 3mins in

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1023065617724147

They used to but were told to stop because it offended the snowflakes as described by a post somewhere else on this thread/forum