The Munga 2019

Ramrod

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Benky is hammering it now. Please don't crash. Push it! Up the tempo!

Nail biting stuff

Edit.... nevermind.... stupid crap trackers...

There is nothing left to "hammer" at this point in time. They will most probably wait until they get as close to the turn off from the pass, before giving whatever they have left, to get on the track first. Edited by hubbernero

We're in the dead zone where the trackers don't work. I guess we'll only get an update in 10minutes.

trackers are satellite upload.

You can't make judgement calls from single points unfortunately as they are not detailed enough and intermittent

trackers are satellite upload.

You can't make judgement calls from single points unfortunately as they are not detailed enough and intermittent

The section they're in has always been poor from a tracking point of view, I'm working on the assumption that KB emerged first and that's why it updated first. But we'll know soon enough.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! wtf!!!!!!!!!! 

When will this thing update!!!!!!??????

Dark ages I tell you!    :cursing:  

I'm pulling amps here, really tired. Everyone else is asleep and I'm trying so hard to stay awake till the end. I reckon 3rd and 4th will be early tomorrow morning so should see them finish as well.