The Munga 2019

Ramrod

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No bud ..in and out

They've used different strategies so far KB has stopped for just less than 2 hours while TR has stopped for just under 6 and both have worked. But I suspect you're right and racing will be the focus.

I'll bet they will have agreed to rest together, and leave together, and have a flatout sprint for the end.  But the doolhof drop in the dark is going to be a problem for Benky

I'll bet they will have agreed to rest together, and leave together, and have a flatout sprint for the end. But the doolhof drop in the dark is going to be a problem for Benky

If he can enter that descent from Bainskloof just in front his in with a chance..not really easy to overtake there

This rest for Benky of over 30 minutes is his second longest stop in the race. I wonder if that will make a difference.

I'm definitely going through to the finishline around 20:00. Srill undecided if I'm going to the top of the last technical descent or down to the finishline.

Finish line.