2019 UCI Road World Championships - Yorkshire

Vetplant

LizzieAD gets the hump with everyone else and tries to feck off on her own. VDB closes it up and  drags the rest to the pom. Meanwhile up the road AVV carries on her solo tour of the yorkshire hills. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vos still pretending to be the invisible woman in the chasing group. 

Edited by T-Bob

Ashleigh stuck between chasing group 1 and 2... and Chloe Digert lurks nicely in the very select 1st chasing group. 

AVV decides to ask the motorbike rider with the chalkboard if the chasers are working or not. Is that allowed? Not sure but a good way round the radio issues. Looks like she is settling down for a long day in the saddle. 

Finally Borghini throws her team mate up to the front to to give LizzeAD a chance to slide down the group and tune each rider as she goes to put some effort in. 

Ashleigh is now officially chasing group 2 made up of 1. 

Edited by T-Bob

AVV cruising along at 47kmh on her own. Looks like getting beasted with the Yates twins on El Teide was a good idea after all. What an engine.

And the team cars come up and everyone wants to go and have chat with their DS'. Seems the ladies have bottles that are alot less sticky than the guys ones. Odd.

Amusing moment when the US driver keep trying to give Chloe a bottle and she keeps refusing and he offers it again, she refuses and then twigs, takes it for a second and then gives it back.  

Seems the guys n gals in the UK car are too busy eating scones and jam to come and see the increasingly annoyed Lizzie. 

Up front AVV keeps up trying to squeeze info out of the chalk board guy. She uses the internationally recognized hand signals for 'have I crushed the dreams of the peloton' and 'have the chancers started to race for 2nd yet?'. 

The peloton, driven by Poles, the closes the gap quite a lot on the lone leader in the last 15kms. Seem they were just feeling peckish and were simply racing the to feed zone. Musettes collected, time opens back up to 1:05. 

Everyone prays for a bit of a head wind. But not too much.