2020 Tour de France

pista

Don’t they pretty much all pee in public, or it relative to the proximity of others?

There are certain places you are allowed to pee and others not... not near the public or built up areas...you can't be exposing yourself or pee on people..that's just gross man[emoji1787][emoji6]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gen, great job today!  :clap:

Bot of a damp squib of a stage but I guess that's what happens when the climbs thus far are not as steep. and there's a loooooooooooooooooooong flat lead up to the climb.

There are certain places you are allowed to pee and others not... not near the public or built up areas...you can't be exposing yourself or pee on people..that's just gross man[emoji1787][emoji6]

Obvs [emoji1]

The average heart beats per minute for Bardet during stage 5

[emoji169][emoji169][emoji169]

Gawsh!

That’s awesomely impressive.

The average heart beats per minute for Bardet during stage 5

????????????

Imagine sending an above average hubber on that ride - even let him draft a car and then check the stats

These guys are so conditioned that Bardets average of 97 is about the same as a brisk walk for a relatively fit person

Edited by Waynemol

Thanks Gen, great job today! :clap:

Bot of a damp squib of a stage but I guess that's what happens when the climbs thus far are not as steep. and there's a loooooooooooooooooooong flat lead up to the climb.

I tried..[emoji2356]

The fast guys should battle it out today.. cause well their heart rates were even lower than Bardet's was yesterday... as the rodents kept a easy tempo on that hamster wheel yesterday.

post-39623-15991974930775.jpg

Gawsh!

That’s awesomely impressive.

Would be interesting to hear from a Cardiologist about how impressive they think that is. Highly , highly conditioned for bicycle racing , but that would concern me long term.

Mm I wonder if Sagan will maybe just maybe try get up the road and smack the downhill for the sprint points.. I live in hope.[emoji1696]

Imagine sending an above average hubber on that ride - even let him draft a car and then check the stats

These guys are so conditioned that Bardets average of 97 is about the same as a brisk walk for a relatively fit person

A while back I watched a youtube clip of Lionel Sanders (pro ironman) race Talbot Cox (pro videographer / content maker (?)) up a mountain. The goal was for Lionel not to exceed 105 HR, and Talbot to go all out.

Lionel finished in 2 hours, ave 103 or so, Talbot finished in 2:30 with 180 ave HR!

These pro are really a different breed. Its fascinating

Mm I wonder if Sagan will maybe just maybe try get up the road and smack the downhill for the sprint points.. I live in hope.[emoji1696]

Don't know if it over-exagerated on that profile image but it seems odd to have a sprint line on a downhill like that.

54 chainrings....? 56...?

post-27827-0-04030200-1599198603_thumb.jpg

These pro are really a different breed. Its fascinating

Yep.. it's their job to be in near perfect physical condition.