THE FRIDAY THREAD

Hairy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be an unpopular opinion but i preferred her in Wolf of Wall Street than in  suicide Squad 

i couldnt agree more!

that is an unpopular opinion

Kate Beckinsale is still on top of mine.... And her pulling a spready of gigantium proportions keeps her up there

this is a pretty awesome series on amazon- she looks good handling a gun!

I dont know man, she has done something to her nose or mouth that looks a bit odd

she's nice to look at, once all made up.

Been through a ton of hollywood a-listers, clearly eventually probably just not worth the effort!

Wolf of Wall Street, end of... poor old Jordan hardly dipped his dipstick and it was over, im guessing it would be the same for me :)

Might be an unpopular opinion but i preferred her in Wolf of Wall Street than in  suicide Squad 

KAte B is the only reason I watched the Underworld movies, holy !@#$

this is a pretty awesome series on amazon- she looks good handling a gun!

she's nice to look at, once all made up.

Been through a ton of hollywood a-listers, clearly eventually probably just not worth the effort!

Happy Friday everyone. People seem to be in a good mood for the weekend, Amateurs Fun Ride Worlds coming up, some good Gauteng rain (sorry KZN). Here's to hoping the wind dies down a little.