Haval

Andymann

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were the 1,6tdi or 2,0tdi then agreed. But the 1,6i is a gutless pretender, imo. Especially for someone like Andymann. Who, let's face it. Is a bit of a petrolhead. The lack of Chutzpah is real.

Maybe he's planning to slap a small turbo on there?

• 1 year later...

And the award for the longest time taken between enquiring about what car to buy, and actually buying a car goes to Andymann with an expression of interest, investigation, analysis, research, and search and purchase time of 447 days.  No spreadsheets were harmed during the process.

2013 Toyota Rav4 2.5VX

1 owner, FSH from Toyota.

And the award for the longest time taken between enquiring about what car to buy, and actually buying a car goes to Andymann with an expression of interest, investigation, analysis, research, and search and purchase time of 447 days.  No spreadsheets were harmed during the process.

2013 Toyota Rav4 2.5VX

1 owner, FSH from Toyota.

Nice car

Nice car

Let me tell you I'm very impressed.  The last Toyota I drove was probably back in 2000 and it was a rental Corolla - not bad but no great shakes either.  This one really is in a different league.

We looked for ages for a VX and they are super scarce.  And when you do get them, they are really tatty.

I guess we scored a luck on this one, because it's really neat, no rattles and is in really good condition.

Done 113000km's but from the guys I know at McCarthy they reckon that motor is a good one - used across a few platforms - even in Lexus so I'm confident that it will be fine.

Let me tell you I'm very impressed.  The last Toyota I drove was probably back in 2000 and it was a rental Corolla - not bad but no great shakes either.  This one really is in a different league.

We looked for ages for a VX and they are super scarce.  And when you do get them, they are really tatty.

I guess we scored a luck on this one, because it's really neat, no rattles and is in really good condition.

Done 113000km's but from the guys I know at McCarthy they reckon that motor is a good one - used across a few platforms - even in Lexus so I'm confident that it will be fine.

You will enjoy the car.Happy travels.